IGNORED

This What It's Like To Be Winning...the Goals

cider-manc

My grandson tells me this is the Inspiral Carpets, is that right? From up your way?

"This is how it feels to win home games,

this is how it feels to score goals,

This-is-what-it's-like-when-you-score-more-goals-than-let in..."

Never heard of them myself. Dreadful din

Sir Les,

Keep up . They are a chain - like Allied Carpets?

I thought both were fouls when seen live.

Now watching that JETs was legitimate but I can't see how Osbournes challenge isn't a foul.

I can't see him take the ball at all.

I thought JET just got the better the defender, there were no complaints from their players.

2nd goal though, can't see how that was not a foul unless he didn't touch him. Good to get the rub of the green for a change! Cracking ball though

I thought both were fouls when seen live.

Now watching that JETs was legitimate but I can't see how Osbournes challenge isn't a foul.

I can't see him take the ball at all.

Agreed, it looks very much like a foul to me and the fact that pretty much everyone stops around the edge of the penalty area suggests so did the players. 

Also the attempted offside trap by Crawley's number 5 is shocking!!

As mentioned above it feels good to have the rub of the green for a change!

Pretty sure he does take the ball (the Crawley player is trying to flick it beyond him towards the box, but Osbourne gets his foot on it at the same time, hence why the ball ends up where it does) - but I've still seen those kind of challenges penalised, especially considering how hard he clatters him in the follow through.

Still, no complaints. Best referee ever.

Nice that we get a goal from a dodgy back pass.

indeed ironic after Flint at Port Vale, but the important thing without any shadow of a doubt is the confidence flowing through every fibre of JET at the moment, his persistence at chasing and not giving up on a ball he had no right to get to, was impressive especially given the question mark over his work ethic and his ball to Bryan for the 2nd was the mark of player thoroughly enjoying himself and at the top of his game and yet again Bryan's finish was the mark of a maturing player, I love the way that when he get's into those positions, there is absolutely no panic whatsoever.

indeed ironic after Flint at Port Vale, but the important thing without any shadow of a doubt is the confidence flowing through every fibre of JET at the moment, his persistence at chasing and not giving up on a ball he had no right to get to, was impressive especially given the question mark over his work ethic and his ball to Bryan for the 2nd was the mark of player thoroughly enjoying himself and at the top of his game and yet again Bryan's finish was the mark of a maturing player, I love the way that when he get's into those positions, there is absolutely no panic whatsoever.

Compare that to the panic/rustiness of Baldock when put through 1 on 1 in similar position and he hits it straight at the goalie....

Archived