IGNORED

Lee Johnson What A Fresh Attitude

foghornred

He seems to be making quite the impression in his short (sorry Lee - just a little joke!) managerial career so far. Fair play, not many managers would publicly condemn their players for doing it.

Maybe it's an ex-City thing, with Moyes slagging off Young earlier in the season.

He was only recently a player so what probably annoyed him as a player now annoys him as a manager and he is in a position to try to do something about it. Fair play.

I really hope he does well in his management career. I wouldn't dismiss him returning to us one day.

He was only recently a player so what probably annoyed him as a player now annoys him as a manager and he is in a position to try to do something about it. Fair play.

I really hope he does well in his management career. I wouldn't dismiss him returning to us one day.

If he's got any sense he won't, such was the disgusting abuse a pretty decent little footballer got.

How about SOD as dof and little lee as head coach?? Both share simular philosophy's.

Wonder what he thought of Frazer Campbell in Sundays Welsh cup final. Beat Vorm to the though ball but a knock on the shoulder paralysed his legs and over he went. Wouldn't he have been better in the 90th minute staying on his feet and running on to knock the ball in an empty net to finish the game at 2-0? Instead he fell to the floor and had Vorm sent off and win a meaningless free kick. Would have served him right for the team in red to have conceeded an equaliser to the Swansea 10 men. Cheat. 

If he's got any sense he won't, such was the disgusting abuse a pretty decent little footballer got.

Not everyone abused him. Clearly he doesn't think badly of us as he applauded the crowd after the match on Tuesday, came right over to the Dolman stand and Atyeo at least. I doubt he would have done that if he thought the reaction would be hostile towards him showing his appreciation to us.

As for him working with SoD, I expect SoD will be long gone before we tempt Lee here.

Someone should open a clinic, for footballers that habitually dive, cheat, even when they could cross, shoot, possibly score. Ashley Young appears to have lost all sight of the game and his reason for playing it in the first place. Lost his 'soul.' He needs to go somewhere to recover from his ailment, and addiction to falling over.

There must be others that could use a service like this

Wonder what he thought of Frazer Campbell in Sundays Welsh cup final. Beat Vorm to the though ball but a knock on the shoulder paralysed his legs and over he went. Wouldn't he have been better in the 90th minute staying on his feet and running on to knock the ball in an empty net to finish the game at 2-0? Instead he fell to the floor and had Vorm sent off and win a meaningless free kick. Would have served him right for the team in red to have conceeded an equaliser to the Swansea 10 men. Cheat. 

Interesting one this.

Was watching one of the 'free' games on BBC Sport channel - Newcastle and Liverpool - and a similar situation occurred. Only diff was that it happened much earlier in the game, 0-0 at the time. Suarez goes through and is just about to pull the trigger when opposing centre-half pulls him back. Suarez could have virtually tapped the ball in, but elects to go down for the penalty (which is given). Why? Probably because he gets double-bubble: Defender gets red-carded (last defender) and Suarez is obviously pretty confident that Gerrard will score the penalty (which he did). So, in that situation, where the penalty shout was legit, I think you have to credit the attacker for a bit of quick thinking?   

Not everyone abused him. Clearly he doesn't think badly of us as he applauded the crowd after the match on Tuesday, came right over to the Dolman stand and Atyeo at least. I doubt he would have done that if he thought the reaction would be hostile towards him showing his appreciation to us.

As for him working with SoD, I expect SoD will be long gone before we tempt Lee here.

In my time of watching City, amazingly he was one of the least popular players i can think of, totally undeserved, but that's why he's a millionaire and they are not, they arn't very clever.

In my time of watching City, amazingly he was one of the least popular players i can think of, totally undeserved, but that's why he's a millionaire and they are not, they arn't very clever.

I think he deserved the abuse he got, we pay our money, we give our opinions.

My opinion was he did little to ADD to our side, another club in the bag maybe but not the first name on the team sheet.

As a bloke he is a very decent chap, relatively eloquent with a good financial advisor, whom he's obviously done well to listen to, I wish him well in his chosen career.

The good thing about the Johnson family is, it's not difficult to fill the shoes of your predecessor or mentor!

Archived