IGNORED

Emmanuel Thomas - He Scores When He Wants!

Cardy

He really is far too good for L1, but seems to be in his own little world sometimes! When he wants to ramp things up he seems to be able to do it in a heartbeat.

Really hope he doesn't go in January or we will be royally shafted without his goals and creativity!

He really is far too good for L1, but seems to be in his own little world sometimes! When he wants to ramp things up he seems to be able to do it in a heartbeat.

Really hope he doesn't go in January or we will be royally shafted without his goals and creativity!

It would have to be a 'STUPID' offer and only a 'STUPID' offer   or it's no deal I hope.

Possibly the most gifted footbaler we've ever had.

And yes, I saw Jackis career here.

Said much the same myself on here a few days back.  

Although you could enjoy Jackie's skills, they often came to nothing.  JET's also got the skills and vision, but has the end product, which makes him a far more valuable player imho.

We've really got to enjoy him while he's here, because I doubt we'll ever get another like him.

He really does score when he wants, I sat in the Williams K block today, and in stoppage time Jet drifted over to the area of the sideline closest to it, a bloke a few rows behind me shouted to Jet that he has money on him scoring two and a three nil city win, so it would be nice of him to get another. Jet turned around, looked at him, smiled to himself, called for the ball and BANG. I refuse to believe that his last goal had nothing to do with the blokes bet!

He really does score when he wants, I sat in the Williams K block today, and in stoppage time Jet drifted over to the area of the sideline closest to it, a bloke a few rows behind me shouted to Jet that he has money on him scoring two and a three nil city win, so it would be nice of him to get another. Jet turned around, looked at him, smiled to himself, called for the ball and BANG. I refuse to believe that his last goal had nothing to do with the blokes bet!

legend!

this made me chuckle

I'm going to shout out I've got him down for 4 goals, next home game  ;)

Archived