IGNORED

Job Done

Welcome To The Jungle

Needed that first goal to get the game flowing. Thought we were quite good in the 2nd half, fluid. Consecutive clean sheets are great aswell.

Next 2 games are very important. Tranmere and Sheff Utd are both below us and 6 points could (probably will) put us in a more comfortable position while keeping them down there.

COYR!

I thought we were superb second half and should have won by a wider margin than 3 goals really.

We weren't great first half but I still felt we were moving the ball around nicely and controlling possession and apart from Parish's moment of madness we never looked like conceding. Then after half time we played then off the park really. Sure comfortably beating the might of Dagenham and Redbridge may not be something we all tell our grandkids about in the future, but we have been embarrassed enough by teams at their level over the last few years so the manner of today's victory should be appreciated.

Also helped having the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile mind.

I thought we were superb second half and should have won by a wider margin than 3 goals really.

We weren't great first half but I still felt we were moving the ball around nicely and controlling possession and apart from Parish's moment of madness we never looked like conceding. Then after half time we played then off the park really. Sure comfortably beating the might of Dagenham and Redbridge may not be something we all tell our grandkids about in the future, but we have been embarrassed enough by teams at their level over the last few years so the manner of today's victory should be appreciated.

Also helped having the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile mind.

Pretty much this, we weren't great first half but after the goal and more so after half time we played with more conviction, a few moments that we could have had a shot but took to many touches but a nice win and I've kept my 100% record in cup matches

Archived