IGNORED

Jet...and The Rest

Vincent Vega

Have we ever been more reliant on one man, we would be doomed without him and with January looming 

can we keep hold of him ?

I suppose the one thing in our favour is that he knows he's working under a manager who appreciates him and the crowd loves him, yet at Ipswich it was the opposite.

if the player is happy, then there's probably the chance that he may not want to move on anyhow.

Have we ever been more reliant on one man, we would be doomed without him and with January looming

can we keep hold of him ?

Lots of teams have had players that dominate the team. We had Bob Taylor score 34 one season and I remember people saying the same.

JET plays for us and plays his best football under SOD, what's the problem, just enjoy it.

I suppose the one thing in our favour is that he knows he's working under a manager who appreciates him and the crowd loves him, yet at Ipswich it was the opposite.

if the player is happy, then there's probably the chance that he may not want to move on anyhow.

He needs a good solid season under his belt to advance his career.

I don't believe he will go ,at least ,until the end of this campaign.

Just heared him say, this is the most he's enjoyed his football and the best he's ever played since his Arsenal reserve days.

Stil..........money talks.

Like they've figured out Messi or Ronaldo ?

I'm not for one minute putting JET on the same level as them but just saying that it is one thing to figure a players game out and another ,completely to neutralise it.

• Admin

Just be thankful that for once we have signed a player that we fear may be targeted by "higher ups". The alternative is that he'd played poorly and wouldn't have been a good signing anyway. Also at this rate he may well have 20 goals by January (as well as double digit assists) and those are the sort of ridiculous returns that mean if we do sell we will get "silly money" for him which will enable us to start our rebuilding 6 months early :D

My only concern is if JET is figured out and managers find an effective way to isolate him, I mean at that point we'd be struggling a hell of a lot and so it would be nice to know we can rely on more than one player.

Very difficult to do, I can't think of a defensive player in this league that could get close to him when Jet is on form.

Archived