IGNORED

Jet - Top Scorer In England

Ian M

• Admin

doesn't ramsey have 15?

Ooh, I didn't think about international goals. His winner against Dortmund was his 11th for Arsenal this season.

Should still be ok though, Have Wales scored 4 goals this season? Let alone Ramsey bagging 4 for them!

No-one in the top 5 divisions has more goals than JET this season.

Ings in the Championship & Jennings in the Conference can match him but both have scored pens in their tally.

When was the last time we could boast that?

Fantastic achievement, now who were the clueless clowns that wanted to drop him before the Carlisle game, name & shame them!

Great stat and fair play to SOD for bringing in a player of such calibre. Let's not forget why he is playing for us though (those who were in attendance at Crewe will know what I mean).

Why do people keep bringing up the Crewe game, for God's sake, is he not entitled to have a bad day? Just appreciate what we got because he won't be here long and then we will be stuck with the non-scoring Ryan Taylor. 

• Admin

I have Jet @50/1 to be league 1 top scorer, does anyone know what will happen if he gets sold in Jan to a Championship side? Is the bet void or is it just my tough shit ?

Cheers

Mark

I guess it will be treated as if the player got injured and missed the rest of the season.

Bolasise will be in the prem next season with or without palace.As for Jet. Amazing how many wanted him dropped before Carlisle game? Quiet now

The post ran a story that City fans wanted JET dropped but I am honestly yet to meet a City fan that doesn't think he is bar far our best player and should always be the first name on the team sheet.

Archived