IGNORED

Chelsea Penalty Today

Esmond Million's Bung

Just seen it, if that is a penalty football is truly in a dreadful state IMO, i'll leave you to make up your own minds, I suspect it would never have been given at the other end.

As an aside Mourinho said something along the lines of "it was a penalty, probably the only decision the referee got right" and Clarke said something along the lines of "never a penalty, shocking decision", who will the FA charge do we think?.

West Brom would not have a got a pen at the other end if it was 2-1 Chelsea at the time.

Replace Chelsea with Arsenal, Man U and Man C.

That's the horrible truth.

Clubs like WBA get mugged at the big boys grounds on decisions.

Add Liverpool to that list. You only get a penalty there if you are 4-0 down.

Strangely Graham Poll who earlier in the season said Young should have been charged by the FA over earlier dives, said the other night was actually a penalty, but what does he know?

The bloke put his arm on his shoulder and Young threw himself to the ground, if that is a penalty then you would get at least ten in a game.

Just saw it, joke decision. The Chelsea player dragged his leg,ran into the West Brom player and fell down.

Blatant cheating, and something that MUST be practised on the training ground, which makes me even angrier :(

Yet sadly the manager sees it totally different instead of condemning it.

Yet sadly the manager sees it totally different instead of condemning it.

and although Shearer and Owen called it a shocking decision, I thought they were quite lenient towards the player calling it 'a fall'. Sorry boys Ramires had one thing on his mind as he broke into the penalty area, his route took him towards the nearest player, he was already on his way down before deliberately running into the defender, it was a dive plain and simple. Mourinho not for the first time in his career is talking completely out of his arse.

Come FA grow a set, get the ref to apologise to WBA and charge Mourinho for his remarks after the game and ban Ramires for diving, it's the only way this circus will stop.

I totally agree about Young, but I have to say that Chelsea of all prem teams have so far profited far more the any other team from piss poor refereeing decisions, I seem to recall the first game of the season against Hull where at a precarious 1-0 they were given an outrageous free kick for a blatant dive on the edge of the Hull penalty area resulting in a goal, in the next game against Villa John Terry played basketball in the penalty area for probably the easiest handball decisions in the history of the game, the somehow it was missed by only 3 people in the whole world and to add insult to injury Ivanovich a player who could and should have been sent off twice scored the winner.

Just seen it, if that is a penalty football is truly in a dreadful state IMO, i'll leave you to make up your own minds, I suspect it would never have been given at the other end.

As an aside Mourinho said something along the lines of "it was a penalty, probably the only decision the referee got right" and Clarke said something along the lines of "never a penalty, shocking decision", who will the FA charge do we think?.

Zigger Zagger, Zigger Zagger Oi !! Oi !! Oi !! - the Ref is a Chelsea supporter. ;)

It also amazes me how the BBC always manage to dub out the swearing to Chelsea's "Carefree wherever you may be" and their "F++k 'em all" chants.

Just saw it, joke decision. The Chelsea player dragged his leg,ran into the West Brom player and fell down.

Blatant cheating, and something that MUST be practised on the training ground, which makes me even angrier :(

I'm sure it is. That's why we don't see it at our level, which is some consolation for being in the Third Division.

If it isn't practised then he is a flipping good actor as it was never a penalty. As others have said he was on the way down as soon as he sensed his chance. Sickening to see cheating at any time but so late in the game in which they were losing. This doesn't attract me to the Premier league where it seems you win at all costs, it's not a sport anymore as there is no sportsmanship.

Was it worse than Ashley Young the other night?

no....... not even in the same league imo

Ashley young is an habitual cheat and has been conning refs for years

Ramires is essentially an honest player, light at times

was he pushed  ? absolutely no doubt at all about that if you watch it again

the question was this.... was he already thinking of going down in the nano second before the challenge.

possibly... so hence all the screaming and shouting, but he is not a perpetual cheat like Young, not a chance.

The fact is its Chelsea and Morinho versus sky and the BBC, and lets face it.....sky is just MUTV2 and BBC is infested with scouse "has beens"

Sky's coverage of Man u versus Arsenal proves that, they cant wait to lord it over Man u and Rooney... makes me sick

so pleased BT have won the rights to the champions league, pissed off with the likes of Neville and Redknap.

As i have said on here before

If that had happened in Italy

Questions would be asked if refs are getting back handers or not

The big clubs get these sort of decisions way to often

Here, it's all about the money up front that the big clubs bring to the FA. Is there such a thing as a fronthander, I wonder?

the question was this.... was he already thinking of going down in the nano second before the challenge.

possibly... so hence all the screaming and shouting, but he is not a perpetual cheat like Young, not a chance.

The fact is its Chelsea and Morinho versus sky and the BBC, and lets face it.....sky is just MUTV2 and BBC is infested with scouse "has beens"

Sky's coverage of Man u versus Arsenal proves that, they cant wait to lord it over Man u and Rooney... makes me sick

so pleased BT have won the rights to the champions league, pissed off with the likes of Neville and Redknap.

Ramires was NOT pushed, he deliberately ran towards and then into the defender, he obviously had no intention whatsoever of having an attempt on goal, he was heading in the wrong direction FFS and started the process of going down just before he deliberately ran into the defender, it wasn't a push or a slip it was a calculated dive end of, if he was in Oxford Street running for his bus to get to work and made contact with another pedestrian in a similar manner do you honestly believe he would have gone down in the manner he did?.

Young is a cheat and has been warned now by SAF and Moyes and after the champions league 'tumble' midweek wasn't even included in the squad for the Arsenal game, can you recall Mourinho ever condemning Drogba when the big strong hardman was diving all over prem pitches week in and week out like a prima ballerina?.

PS:- as for the BBC analogy re-scousers, Shearer was born in Newcastle and Owen in Chester and they both agreed it was a scandalous decision. Which it was.

Ramires was NOT pushed, he deliberately ran towards and then into the defender, he obviously had no intention whatsoever of having an attempt on goal, he was heading in the wrong direction FFS and started the process of going down just before he deliberately ran into the defender, it wasn't a push or a slip it was a calculated dive end of, if he was in Oxford Street running for his bus to get to work and made contact with another pedestrian in a similar manner do you honestly believe he would have gone down in the manner he did?.

Young is a cheat and has been warned now by SAF and Moyes and after the champions league 'tumble' midweek wasn't even included in the squad for the Arsenal game, can you recall Mourinho ever condemning Drogba when the big strong hardman was diving all over prem pitches week in and week out like a prima ballerina?.

PS:- as for the BBC analogy re-scousers, Shearer was born in Newcastle and Owen in Chester and they both agreed it was a scandalous decision. Which it was.

You said in your OP, i will leave you to make your own mind up

I took up your invitation and you promptly ram it back down my throat.

Your "end of" inclusion suggests you didn't want to invite debate, so why bother with the post ?

I was at ashton gate on saturday, and i suspect you were not at stamford bridge

Therefore we both made our decisions based on the same footage ?

I respect your view and in some ways didn't i even agree with you ?

I was simply making the additional point that Ramires is not a serial cheat like others in the premiership

Secondly, are you saying Moyes dropped young because of the "tumble" as you call it

If so is that not even worse than your criticism of Mourinho ?

At least his position is clear, he is defending his player to the hilt, and publicly i would expect him to.

Moyes did the same as Mourinho in his own way, he backed the referee from my recollection and yet you suggest he punished young by dropping him on the weekend. You have no evidence of that at all !

Drogba has nothing to do with this debate, other than to prove you have a hang up with chelsea

Are you a man u fan by the way,would explain a lot !

As for the bbc i was referring to their bias towards Liverpool and man united, and was talking about Hanson and Lawrenson

Over the years not just this weekend !

The Stamford Bridge pitch was very wet and greasy on Saturday with players slipping and sliding all through the game. Maybe they all needed longer studs to stay on their feet? Indeed, Ramires is a very skillful but a light player that's easily knocked over. A lucky escape for Chelsea given that losing to WBA would have meant the end of a 35 year unbeaten run against WBA at Stamford Bridge and would have also meant the loss of Mourinho's 100% unbeaten home league record.

You said in your OP, i will leave you to make your own mind up

I took up your invitation and you promptly ram it back down my throat.

Your "end of" inclusion suggests you didn't want to invite debate, so why bother with the post ?

I was at ashton gate on saturday, and i suspect you were not at stamford bridge

Therefore we both made our decisions based on the same footage ?

I respect your view and in some ways didn't i even agree with you ?

I was simply making the additional point that Ramires is not a serial cheat like others in the Premier League

Secondly, are you saying Moyes dropped young because of the "tumble" as you call it

If so is that not even worse than your criticism of Mourinho ?

At least his position is clear, he is defending his player to the hilt, and publicly i would expect him to.

Moyes did the same as Mourinho in his own way, he backed the referee from my recollection and yet you suggest he punished young by dropping him on the weekend. You have no evidence of that at all !

Drogba has nothing to do with this debate, other than to prove you have a hang up with chelsea

Are you a man u fan by the way,would explain a lot !

As for the bbc i was referring to their bias towards Liverpool and man united, and was talking about Hanson and Lawrenson

Over the years not just this weekend !

WTF are you on about?.

Archived