IGNORED

Tbf

timothy bird

I criticise the club a but for what happens off the pitch, I rang theclub on Thursday and booked my ticket for the Dagenham game usig my debit card the llady I spoke to on the phone morecould not have been more courteous and polite, I turned up Saturday to collect my ticket fearing the worse ! instead it took me about 1 minute to pick my ticket up also it was good to see some kids taking advantage of the &2 offer and bouncing around in the east end !well done City !

You make a post at 4 in the morning with a post where it might be slightly easier to read if it were posted in Afrikaans.

It's a fair comment - though admittedly not constructive.

To your point, I always book my home tickets online and turn up 20 mins before the game where there is no queue and the bloke is waiting there with my tickets in an envelope, plus its cheaper.

I won't buy tickets on the day again.

i understood it and dont see the need for any negative comments.

why not let the bloke have his say on yet another positive experience coming from our late starting football club.

its almost seems like hes doomed for capital punishment everytime he posts ;)

I know and don't disagree but a natural fact of life is that if you write like that on a public forum it's more than likely the p*ss will be taken.

Ticketing, Bristol City ggrrrrrrrrr I waited in a queue marked N-Z yesterday for 5 mins before I realised the guy sitting under the A-M sign was dishing out the tickets fro everyone. I said to him that when Kev Smith was finally got rid of I expected annoying cock ups like this to be a thing of the past. He just said you should have called out your name like everyone else. I couldn't be bothered to waste anymore time telling him that nobody else was calling out a name, they were just forming a queue under the letter of their surname. Still I was happy at the final whistle after a comfortable win.

oh wtf! I have had 0 natches, I am trying to make a constructive point, and yet again people who don't even know me are having a pop ! absolutely pathetic !

Tim and sure me and Redsince1994 were only playing...

Back to your original point, I too have had a similar experience, picking up tickets has always been a doddle.

I criticise the club a but for what happens off the pitch, I rang theclub on Thursday and booked my ticket for the Dagenham game usig my debit card the llady I spoke to on the phone morecould not have been more courteous and polite, I turned up Saturday to collect my ticket fearing the worse ! instead it took me about 1 minute to pick my ticket up also it was good to see some kids taking advantage of the &2 offer and bouncing around in the east end !well done City !

Agreed. Booked the tickets over the phone and collected them without problem.

Thing to bear in mind, was that we only sold ~3000 pre-booked tickets and I arrived at the ground 1.5hours before kick-off. The proof of the pudding will be when we get over 12,000 tickets sold and a last minute turn up of the fans to collect them.

Archived