IGNORED

Man United V Arsenal

hippy273

5/4 odds on Man United to win this one, no way can I see that happening. 9/1 odds on Aaron Ramsey to net the first, brilliant odds and a great shout. I don't even think Man United will finish in the top 4, this is going to be the game of the prem so far I can feel it!

Great incentive for Arsenal a win would End Uniteds title chances.

Can't see their good form continuing indefinitely ? Unbeaten in 8, 5 wins and 3 draws. IMO If Arsenal get anything out of this game then they can be classed as true title winning material.

But there's still talk of them being out of contention for the title, mainly due to their home form and the fear factor gone at Old Trafford. And sheer mathematics.

Like I say, a draw seems like the safest bet to me.

I'm pretty sure that it was Aston Villa that beat them. I still fancy Manchester City or Chelsea (at a push) to win the Premier League.

I'm a Man City fan over United but i know they will give Sunderland a spanking. This for me is an important game if Man United fail to beat Arsenal, the title race will get even worse for city even in their fine form :(

I'm a Man City fan over United but i know they will give Sunderland a spanking. This for me is an important game if Man United fail to beat Arsenal, the title race will get even worse for city even in their fine form :(

Manchester City are my favourites to win the title because they have so many fast and skillful goal scorers. The amount of goals they've scored so far this season proves my point but they are vulnerable at the back - Hart was really dodgey in goal but he's now been dropped.

Manchester City are my favourites to win the title because they have so many fast and skillful goal scorers. The amount of goals they've scored so far this season proves my point but they are vulnerable at the back - Hart was really dodgey in goal but he's now been dropped.

Looking terrible in this game.

Hmm, sorry to burst your bubble mate, Man city have just lost to Sunderland

Pellegrini hasn't got the heart or desire for English football (well, certainly not the Hart).

He looks cold, miserable and devoid of ideas.

Why would anyone start Richards ahead of Zabaleta? A gutless performance by City's overpaid (over-rated?) players.

Mourinho also seems to have lost the plot.

As if things couldn't be any worse Arsenal have now been hit by sickness ahead of the game with Manure,

Another nightmare season? Manure handled the title by the incompetency and misfortune of others yet again?

I fear the worst.

Archived