IGNORED

Never Any Good News

Langford Red

What's the tune to this?

You could just about fit this into "We don't cry out loud" by Elkie  Brookes.  You would have to start the fourth line by taking the "watching City" from the end of the 3rd.  The chorus would then start with a rousing"No more investment" - then a more plaintiff "Just bad news".

Well it works for me :mf_sleep:

Before you go jump off the suspension bridge the Council hearing is the 27th of November.

I had a cousin who did just that only 18yrs old, a few years back, a cry for help;

Surprised at Dolly even in jest, Big Nose needs therapy;

You just as well tell the op to go die in a car accident or something, almost every post has ridiculed him :facepalm:

I had a cousin who did just that only 18yrs old, a few years back, a cry for help;

You just as well tell the op to go die in a car accident or something, almost every post has ridiculed him :facepalm:

Calm down Old Boy, I am not sure anyone is seriously suggesting that suicide may be the way forward for the OP.

I don't think we can even say we have it that bad, we've still got a team, an academy being funded at like 2mill a year or something, our own ground with proposals on the way to build a new one or refurb the old one....

Ok the league positions not great after 5 season in the Championship lured us into a 'we are better than L1' mentality but id say we are pretty blessed compared to Coventry, Pompey, Chester City, New Cardiff to name but a few.

This post proves how ****** up this country has become, no matter what is said on any given subject there is somebody out there waiting to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Oh shit, now i could be in trouble just in case somebody has tripped over a mole hill and fell down a mountain and died.

This post proves how ****** up this country has become, no matter what is said on any given subject there is somebody out there waiting to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Oh shit, now i could be in trouble just in case somebody has tripped over a mole hill and fell down a mountain and died.

You bastard, my cousin did just that.

About the op; smile and the world smiles with you, cry and there's a good chance you'll be in good company on otib but even that's not guarenteed.

Never any good news: no mate 1/7 of the world's population are literally starving to death. A storm of 230mph has just killed 10's of thousands of people in the Phillipeans, did no one pay any attention to yesterdays preceedings re Rememberance Sunday?

But I reckon he's a sag anyway.......

Horace wants to know - are mountains like big mole hills? He fell off a mole hill once, but he's all right now...

Everytime I here news on City

I get news that p****s me off

Now get rid of our goal scorer

Everyday I get no more interest in watching City

SL has thrown his toys out at the Council over his project

No more investment

Just bad news

Go on then say "Bye then."

We won on Saturday.

Good news?

Archived