IGNORED

Happy...

Vincent Vega

Quite happy with how things are going at the moment........That is all  :P 

i'm happy as well, just about finished all the decorating after a major renovation job, I ******* hate decorating but sadly got better at it during the renovation.

Just want BCFC to become a little more consistent and the jobs a good un.

I've been quite the malcontent, but the second half was quite something to be excited about. Passing in triangles and Maloney put in an incredibly accomplished performance

I have little doubt if we start like we did in the second half we have enough potency to take the initiative,,, we can then revert to the poor type of first half display when we ponce about and flatter to deceive.

I think our problem is we are very slow out of the traps and if we are fortunate to get our noses in front, we worry. But if we took an early lead I think we have enough to dominate and see out a game.

Curiously, I think the team are better equipped to see out a lead for 70 mins than they are 20 mins.

I've called for SODs head in the past, slagged him off to high heaven indeed, but saturday for 45mins I saw a glimpse of what I hoped he could deliver.

Show the same impetus and we have a good team. If we revert to type, however, I will question SOD. We undoubtedly have it in the locker, has to bring it out. If he fails to someone else deserves the chance to. There is, in my opinionm, little reason why we can't at least compete

Archived