IGNORED

Caulker - England Or Scotland?

hippy273

When he was at City and I saw him play for the first time I turned to my friend and said he will captain England one day! Surprised he joined Cardiff tbh, hopefully just a stepping stone for him. I put him right up there with the john terry's etc. Still very young for a CB. They seem to earn international recognition later on in their careers.

When he was at City and I saw him play for the first time I turned to my friend and said he will captain England one day! Surprised he joined Cardiff tbh, hopefully just a stepping stone for him. I put him right up there with the john terry's etc. Still very young for a CB. They seem to earn international recognition later on in their careers.

When i saw Greg Goodridge for the 1st time (his city debut)

My mate said to me he has to be one of the best players in the world!!

Thats what happens when you judge players on one game!!

• Admin

Didn't caulker move so that he gets first team football so he has better chance to go to the World Cup? Bizarre if he suddenly declares for Scotland

Still maybe a tournament too soon for him.

Can't see him being on the plane unless there is a massive injury jinx in our defence

His decision would be to stick or twist

:shifty:

I bet he always wonders what he could have achieved if he had stayed playing for England - the ironic thing was all those years we couldn't find anyone to play on the left

Don't think he was eligible to play for England. Anyway even if he was he didn't want to, he would have achieved the same as all the other England players over the last 20 years. ****all.

Archived