IGNORED

Sir Tony Robinson

CotswoldRed

My mrs buys it for the girlie pages. Actually, take away, the Nazi rhetoric, the doom and gloom items and the total loony righter than Genghis Khan letters and the two pages of articles left are quite interesting !

Don't forget the 'Broccoli cure for cancer' articles...

Sadly "Can you hear the R*vers sing - I can't hear a ##### thing.." booming out of the tannoy at h/t was overshadowed by other events that day. But I remember it fondly..

To be fair - it was funny. 

At least he is a proper fan, so entitled to have a dig (see what I did there!), rather some plastic celeb who appears out of the woodwork when a club is on a good run.

• Admin

Saw him at Ashton Court festival quite a few years ago, sat with a few others passing round an extremely large Woodbine, walked back that way a bit later and his mates had buggered off, leaving him sleeping soundly, on the grass. That as a picture would have made a good back drop to the shoulder tapping ceremony :)

I've seen him at away games when we were rubbish and so was the weather. He's a proper fan.

Stood behind him in the burger que a few years ago at the Valley-seems to get to games wherever he can re schedule and seems a very grounded bloke..dont know if he's still with his very young lady friend?..good luck to him!!

Archived