IGNORED

Surprising Crowd News

Major Isewater

News has leaked out of the club late last night on the concerns at the average age of the crowd at Ashton Gate.The club plan a whole new raft of incentives to attract younger fans including Kid for a Quid,under 6's free,special tarifs all the way up to the age of 24.

The club have stated that their policy going forward is to have a crowd largely composed of under 24's but keeping some old heads to guide them in their development,though this would be the exception rather than the rule.

It is understood that several supporters are already on there way to other clubs,who lack support and need bigger gates to comply with the strict financial restrictions imposed by the FA.

Star supporter Manc Red is close to signing for a club in Lancashire and said 

"I have enjoyed my time at Bristol City and would like to thank them but felt it was the right time to move as i'd like to gain more flat caps with a northern club"

Long standing City regular Spudski,also on the move said 

"I am sad to be leaving my home club who gave me my first opportunity in football but I felt i needed a new challenge,the same old mistakes week in ,week out made it difficult for me and sections of the team would get on my back if i sang out of tune or called an offside wrongly"

Chairman "Early" Dawes ,said "There will be more shipped out as we continue to ruin the club"  it is expected that the first section of the Dolman will be next to go before the next home match.

News has leaked out of the club late last night on the concerns at the average age of the crowd at Ashton Gate.The club plan a whole new raft of incentives to attract younger fans including Kid for a Quid,under 6's free,special tarifs all the way up to the age of 24.

The club have stated that their policy going forward is to have a crowd largely composed of under 24's but keeping some old heads to guide them in their development,though this would be the exception rather than the rule.

It is understood that several supporters are already on there way to other clubs,who lack support and need bigger gates to comply with the strict financial restrictions imposed by the FA.

"I have enjoyed my time at Bristol City and would like to thank them but felt it was the right time to move as i'd like to gain more flat caps with a northern club"

"I am sad to be leaving my home club who gave me my first opportunity in football but I felt i needed a new challenge,the same old mistakes week in ,week out made it difficult for me and sections of the team would get on my back if i sang out of tune or called an offside wrongly"

Chairman "Early" Dawes ,said "There will be more shipped out as we continue to ruin the club"  it is expected that the first section of the Dolman will be next to go before the next home match.

Made I laugh mate, you even got a quote out of the "silent man". Impressive

I hear Accrington Stanley are offering both flat caps and a lifetime supply of whippets in an attempt to coax fans.

Man United have been losing fans in their heartland to clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs so are carrying out leaflet drops in Kensington, Mayfair and Notting Hill.

Question: Are Whippet drops like seagull drops but with less white in them?

This may help

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090917174248AA4yjOl

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57366812-10391704/demi-moore-reportedly-hospitalized-after-inhaling-nitrous-oxide-what-are-whippets/

In an odd way, the thought of Demi Moore high on whippets is quite alluring !

Extrovert chairman "Early" Dawes ,said "There will be more shipped out as we continue to ruin the club" it is expected that the first section of the Dolman will be next to go before the next home match.

Archived