IGNORED

A Stockhausen Blog Piece On City Youth

fka dagest

• Admin

better then the last one, i've yet to hear the crowd at ag be hostile towards bryan and reid, infact I believe the crowd have been nothing but supportive,

"Unfortunately, playing in the Under-18 and Under-21 sides can never adequately prepare youth products for the pressures they will face when playing in front of hostile crowds in pursuit of league points. It is something Reid and Bryan are having to learn the hard way."

I read this as more aimed at the team as a whole and not the two youngsters mentioned

"Unfortunately, playing in the Under-18 and Under-21 sides can never adequately prepare youth products for the pressures they will face when playing in front of hostile crowds in pursuit of league points. It is something Reid and Bryan are having to learn the hard way."

I read this as more aimed at the team as a whole and not the two youngsters mentioned

again I don't believe the crowd has been overly hostile yes there has been boo's at half and full time after poor porformances which is fair enough but during games the crowd I personally think have been great considering he situation we've been in,

Are there two Andy Stockhausen's by any chance?

One minute he writes complete bollux, then the next he'll write a really interesting, insightful and apparently informed piece.  Makes me wonder if the bloke's either got a split personality, or has got a far superior 'ghost writer' who writes the occasional really good piece for him.  :unsure:

Are there two Andy Stockhausen's by any chance?

One minute he writes complete bollux, then the next he'll write a really interesting, insightful and apparently informed piece.  Makes me wonder if the bloke's either got a split personality, or has got a far superior 'ghost writer' who writes the occasional really good piece for him.  :unsure:

I think he's trying to make piece with city fans,

his recent stuff has been pretty good but he still can't help getting digs in,

Wrong end of stick...

The hostility comment was meant as per the general at the team, booing of Kilkenny, Fontaine, booing off at HT/Ft etc - Reid & Bryan walking off that pitch hear and feel that as much as the other nine players

Re. Stockhausen, since the guy's joined Twitter he's shown himself to be a totally different person that many perceived, in my eyes.  The open contact, the chance to quiz him, to understand he's pretty much now a fan who writes about the club, the insightful blog he's starting - all positives.

The negatives often bandied around - like headlines, or the website detail - are nothing to do with him and I sense he's as frustrated as any of us when they cock up the headline, the Twitter feed etc - he certainly was when I questioned him over a couple of things "sometime you just feel like you should do everything yourself" was his comment.

You should also consider he's got to write something new and interesting about City every, single day! Sometimes the quality is going to better than other days...

I think he's trying to make piece with city fans,

his recent stuff has been pretty good but he still can't help getting digs in,

I can see the making peace bit, but there just seems to be a massive difference in the quality of some of his articles.  Maybe some of the worst stuff was written after he's moved his car!  :whistle:  :innocent06:

Archived