IGNORED

Aliens

Esmond Million's Bung

The blue aliens on the Argos advert, always spending money, never seen any of them working, anyone else think they may be benefit scroungers?.

I reckon they sold their 3rd kid to Team Roswell, and are now living of that cash.

Ezekiel 1:15-21

15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them. 16 As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of a chrysolite; and the four had the same likeness, their construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. 17 When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. 18 The four wheels had rims and they had spokes; and their rims were full of eyes round about. 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures rose from the earth, the wheels rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they went, and the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

12. Deut. 25:11

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

Ezekiel 1:15-21

15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them. 16 As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of a chrysolite; and the four had the same likeness, their construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. 17 When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. 18 The four wheels had rims and they had spokes; and their rims were full of eyes round about. 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures rose from the earth, the wheels rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they went, and the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Which proves that you really need to know your mushrooms.

It's alright, I sent an Email to Argos and got this reply

Dear Mr Dziekanowski,

We are glad that you have brought this up as it's not the first time we have had complaints about the 'Benefit Scroungers' as you put it, But the aliens represent a rare breed usually found in Horefield, We would of used proper actors for the roles but the look was not suitable for day time Television, Therefore we had to use the aliens to represent them, I hope this clears up your complaint.

Argos

So you were correct they are in fact part of the Blew Few

Archived