IGNORED

The Minute Applause

The Kaiser

Havent seen this posted yet?

This happened in the 7th min.

This is from the official Tranmere site so I imagine is all good for rights etc but I wanted to highlight the football.

This is how we were knocking it around for most of the first half - we were looking for the ball, playing it to feet etc, really enjoy us trying to play it like that.

Which is why I was so frustrated we reverted to trying to out-muster Tranmere long-ball...

PS - Watch Osbourne absolutely nail their forward at the end....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814lI89XaHQ

Gotta say what a ******* stupid place to have a concrete blocking with a corner. If that challenge had happened a split second later, you could be talking sbout a death of a player. Only needed his skull to catch thst edge.... game over.

All this health and saftey malarky concerning flags etc, yet things like that are glaringly obvious dangers when players are moving fast around the pitch.

Havent seen this posted yet?

This happened in the 7th min.

This is from the official Tranmere site so I imagine is all good for rights etc but I wanted to highlight the football.

This is how we were knocking it around for most of the first half - we were looking for the ball, playing it to feet etc, really enjoy us trying to play it like that.

Which is why I was so frustrated we reverted to trying to out-muster Tranmere long-ball...

PS - Watch Osbourne absolutely nail their forward at the end....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814lI89XaHQ

Bit daft not to have some covering on that brick wall!!

I'm all confused. I get why the minute's applause is being held, but it goes on for well more than a minute and only seems to be brought to an end when Osbourne goes raking into their c-f. Classic L1 stuff (although I think he looks about the best c-h we have, along with Williams). 

Osbourne even appears to join in with the applause on 36 secs. Meanwhile, poor old Sam Baldrick shows - his most welcome goal notwithstanding - just how out of form he is when he totally mis-controls the softest of passes, under relatively little pressure from a c-h of a team in the bottom four.

I personally rate Baldo and would keep plugging away trying to find a way to incorporate him in to the team as his potential for goals is as great as anyone in this division, but by golly he can't do much right at the moment. His performance v Dag & Red was pitiful (never mind SoD's bigging him up afterwards) - everything that was good about him in August 2012 has desterted him.

Really hope he can get it back as opposition defences scared of an in-form JET and an in-form Baldo might even make up for our inabilities at the other end and mean we end up more comfortably mid-table this year than we can currently imagine.

Bit daft not to have some covering on that brick wall!!

You soft gett, Glyn, sounds like you've gone all cuddly and protective.

Haven't you charged into something similar, or harder, even, Glyn, when your son has driven you mad with ire and incandescence at his irrational teenage behaviour?

I know I have. (Not at his. At mine).

You soft gett, Glyn, sounds like you've gone all cuddly and protective.

Haven't you charged into something similar, or harder, even, Glyn, when your son has driven you mad with ire and incandescence at his irrational teenage behaviour?

I know I have. (Not at his. At mine).

I know how it feels to go crashing in to concrete. Only last night, I was walking home from the pub and someone stood on my fingers.

I know how it feels to go crashing in to concrete. Only last night, I was walking home from the pub and someone stood on my fingers.

Not that funny. My left wrist is in plaster because some rissole slung a road sign on to the pavement and I went base over apex. Still, Eddie Large had it worse, so shouldn't complain. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/comedian-eddie-large-recovering-hospital-2797359

I'll bring a plaster to BS3 on Sat, Glyn, I'll look after you. Maybe a big one for your bonce, too. Make you look like Terry Butch.

(Better not wear a blinkin' Italian-football-themed, top, mind, don't wanna incur your wrath again).

Good man, I'll bring the shoelaces.

The applause could clearly be heard on the radio. I think The commentators explained what it was about and I saw on the match thread it was respected and joined in by all the City fans.

As for the brick wall, accident waiting to happen. Or has it happened before as I'm wondering what the bucket placed by it was for!

Good man, I'll bring the shoelaces.

I thought you were talking about something kinky then, for a minute, Glyn: I had images of gimps and all sorts down in the basement of BS3. Thankfully I've regained my senses and it's just a reference to my shoelace-less trainers, folks. Phew.

Now, if I can juts get hold of Les: he's good with a tourniquet, apparently (according to Mrs Les on twitter).

We couldn't see the wall from where we were but the fact their number 9 (Lowe?) had already hit the deck several times even before this meant he wasnt given a lot of sympathy from the city end.

Also wondered what would have happened if we had scored during the minute applause... Would the Tranmere fans have kept going?

Gotta say what a ******* stupid place to have a concrete blocking with a corner. If that challenge had happened a split second later, you could be talking sbout a death of a player. Only needed his skull to catch thst edge.... game over.

All this health and saftey malarky concerning flags etc, yet things like that are glaringly obvious dangers when players are moving fast around the pitch.

9 times out of 10 there has been an incident with that involved before.

Archived