IGNORED

Worst Winter In 60 Years...

Lew-T

I only trust the met office when it comes to weather forcasting, you can't predict 3 months of weather its impossible,

the best predictions is one to 3 days in advance any time after then forcasting becomes extremely unreilable,

I wouldn't pay any notice to the express they have be recycling that artical since september

The most important thing is that British Gas will make a shit tonne of money, thats all that matters. Gotta keep the shareholders happy, its all about growth and profit! thiis good for the economy, so its good for everyone?

except the poor people who cant afford to heat their homes, for them well, *u*k* them, they have no money to boost profit so who cares, make room for people who can buy the gas and make us more easy profit! Thats what Gordon Brown the fat slug would say

**** British gas, I hope their board all die a slow horrible and painful death and that i'm there to watch.

The most important thing is that British Gas will make a shit tonne of money, thats all that matters. Gotta keep the shareholders happy, its all about growth and profit! thiis good for the economy, so its good for everyone?

except the poor people who cant afford to heat their homes, for them well, *u*k* them, they have no money to boost profit so who cares, make room for people who can buy the gas and make us more easy profit! Thats what Gordon Brown the fat slug would say

**** British gas, I hope their board all die a slow horrible and painful death and that i'm there to watch.

Preferably from frostbite.

New Forest. Plenty of game and edible vegetation. Reasonably close to infrastructure for when the worse is over, but most importantly it will providea good chance of concealment from hungry bands of survivors.

In contrast the Mem is in an urban area, and already over run by brain dead zombies.

I wouldn't say overrun BCR. It's a small patch of little-used grass and tatty terracing in a spot little-known by the general public. You could hide there quite well. Their defence has been all season.

• Admin

I read an interview with someone from the MET office who was lamenting the stories the tabloids come out with. The tabloids print these stories because the British public lap up stories about the weather and it has a massive effect on circulation of that newspaper. They get the stories from independent weather companies who are not regulated and use unreliable techniques to predict the weather with little comeback when they are wrong but the MET office still gets the flak when they are.

Archived