IGNORED

Zero To Hero Boxing. Riaz

NifflerNomad

Don't want to be guilty of total hypocrisy, so have to be brutally honest and say I found the bloke a pain in the rear when he was on OTIB and can't say I was sorry to see him disappear. HOWEVER, this is something else entirely and a very deserving cause, so am more than happy to help and hope others will do the same - whatever they thought of Riaz in his forum days!

Donation sent, and the very best of luck to him with his fund raising - and to his little girl, too.

I can't really recall Riaz on here. I think in the time I have been a consistent poster on here he has often been banned. Anyone care to fill me in on what went down? Regardless of what did happen, I have met him in person and he seemed like a really good bloke.

I played for a friends sunday league side against the Bristol City Supporters club. Riaz played left back. I megged him a few times (sorry Riaz) ;) but as mentioned seemed a really nice fella and it's safe to say what he is doing is for a fantastic cause. I will be donating for certain and would encourage others to do so.

Fair play Riaz. Cracking stuff mate and all the best. 

Riaz was one of those forum members who talked a lot of sense, but was inclined to get quite arsey with those who disagreed - especially if they were talking bollards. He didn't suffer fools gladly!

He was by no means a bad poster, is clearly a passionate supporter and a good egg, and I miss his contributions here.

Unfortunately, as has been said, during one of his time-out bannings, he broke forum rules by coming back under a pseudonym.

Hopefully his exile will be rescinded eventually.

Archived