IGNORED

Woodspring Park

Clarky89

This may be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of Weston FCs former home? When I was knee high I spent many afternoons down there. Some excellent memories.

I remember there being a grass bank behind one goal and a stand made of wooden benches down beside the pitch which was opposite the club shop which was made out of an old train carriage(?)

Character in abundance!

• Admin

This may be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of Weston FCs former home? When I was knee high I spent many afternoons down there. Some excellent memories.

I remember there being a grass bank behind one goal and a stand made of wooden benches down beside the pitch which was opposite the club shop which was made out of an old train carriage(?)

Character in abundance!

http://westonsmareafc.co.uk/contact-us/

Having grown up in Weston, watching from the Langford Road days remember WP very well.

Remember one summer volunteering to help repaint the ground, that decision was quickly regretted, used to have many a good time down there back in the early 90's

http://westonsmareafc.co.uk/contact-us/

Having grown up in Weston, watching from the Langford Road days remember WP very well.

Remember one summer volunteering to help repaint the ground, that decision was quickly regretted, used to have many a good time down there back in the early 90's

No point contacting them - they are the worst communicators on the planet!! Unless they think they can make some money out of you anyways . . .

No point contacting them - they are the worst communicators on the planet!! Unless they think they can make some money out of you anyways . . .

Yep. Really don't like the club at all. Their youth set up is a disgrace. Unqualified coaches taking hundreds of pounds off of parents for substandard everything.

Still, someone's gotta pay for the players now Bliss isn't interested.

Archived