IGNORED

Ps4

Gazred

So it's worth the money then or could you get away with just playing ps3 for another year?

You'll get away with a ps3 for another 18 months at least

For sure. If you have a PS Plus sub, they are starting to give away some really decent titles on the PS3 store and your sub will carry over to the PS4. I belive they have Grid 2 and Uncharted 3 on free download to Plus members at the moment.

Heres a tip. If you do have a Plus sub on PS3, go to the web based PS Store and use your sub to "purchase" any of the free stuff for PS4. Sure you can't download it or play it yet but once you get your PS4, you'll already "own" it and can just download and play even if it is not currently on sale or free to download.

It came at half 6 easy to set up quick to up date,

Very impressive,

Only played black flag at the moment can't wait til we start to see what it can do

Good stuff, welcome aboard!

Tried talking to it yet? A novelty but it did amuse me for a bit.

Worth getting the PS App for your phone also.

Good stuff, welcome aboard!

Tried talking to it yet? A novelty but it did amuse me for a bit.

Worth getting the PS App for your phone also.

got the app this morning, need to sinc it when i get back from mother in laws tonight, my PSN nick is Monkeh82 if you want to add me Gaz, once I get to grip with BF4 I'll join you for a few games,

I think at the early stage PS4 is winning the sales deparment shipping 2.1 million consoles to date, Microsoft won't let us know how much they have sold so my guess is it's not as much as that (remember PS4 hasn't been reliesed in japan yet and sony being a jap company means it will fly off the shelves)

Disapointed with the pre-xmas release schedule not much that grabs my attention yet,

does anyone have a game reliese schedule,

I've looked on IGN and all it says is Q12014 or something similar,

Games I'm intrested in are the Witcher 3, That zombie games (dying light i think) watchdogs, drive club, the order 1888 the evil within and Starwars Battlefront,

User name is Oldlandred.

Anyone managed to work out what you're meant to do in Dont Starve?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9sjeyvdtU

That should help you make a start. The game is very difficult and you can die very easily. In the first couple of days, collect everything you come across and whatever you do, don't go down into any caves...total death trap!

I think the general idea is to find 4 parts of a device that can be used somewhere in the world on something else that then allows you to teleport to the next world....possibly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9sjeyvdtU

That should help you make a start. The game is very difficult and you can die very easily. In the first couple of days, collect everything you come across and whatever you do, don't go down into any caves...total death trap!

I think the general idea is to find 4 parts of a device that can be used somewhere in the world on something else that then allows you to teleport to the next world....possibly.

great little game tho'

great little game tho'

I got to the next world, then winter kicks in and the game becomes 2x as hard. I have officially given up on that one!

Came across this list the other day, all the main PS4 games releasing this year:

http://www.gamerzelite.net/index.php/game-news/item/521-full-list-of-ps4-games-releasing-in-year-2014

Hardly mouthwatering. Division is also not gonna be out this year.

Outlast will be given on ps+ in feb.

I played Planetside loads when it game out on PC. Could be good on PS4.

Witcher 3 is looking awesome and will be this years Elder Scrolls game (I've been in beta on the MMO and its left me feeling underwhelemed)

I'm also waiting for Starwars Battle front that should be awesome

I wont touch BF since 3 and its unlock system. Such an unbalanced game.

4 seems to be a disaster, and with this and the Dungeon Keeper debacle, not a good few months for EA.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a real shame as its been a brilliant brand up until 3 and now certainly 4.

EA deserve everything they get.

Archived