IGNORED

City's Accounts

Monkeh

Not sure which company your after but it used to be BCFC (1982) which has changed its name. 

Summary company details for BRISTOL CITY HOLDINGS LIMITED

Registered no: 01501663 Registered office: Ashton Gate
Bristol
BS3 2EJ Incorporated: 13 Jun 1980 Status: LIVE Company Type: Private Limited Telephone number: 01179 663702 Fax number:     Accounts Year End: 31/05 Latest Accounts: 31 May 2012 Last Annual Return: 01 Dec 2012 Account Type: Group Accounts Last Document Filed: 27 Feb 2013

Previous names:

20/12/2001   BRISTOL CITY HOLDINGS PLC/BRISTOL CITY HOLDINGS LIMITED 20/12/1996   BCFC (1982) PLC/BRISTOL CITY HOLDINGS PLC 03/02/1982   OVALSHELFCO (NUMBER THIRTY SIX) LIMITED/BCFC (1982) PLC

With the gas set to lose 783k to bring their debt up to 7.5 million, does anyone know when our accounts are out, it should show the last of the stupid wages and I'm intrested to see if we get that under 15 million this time around

How have they lost that much? is that on the new ground?

How have they lost that much? is that on the new ground?

according to them yes and none of it was from the new ground thats another 790k on top of that, we are lucky to have sl's millions (just wish he would of used it better),

If TRASH win and they don't get their ground you have to fear for them, mind you aren't they still paying for about 6 managers?

• Admin

according to them yes and none of it was from the new ground thats another 790k on top of that, we are lucky to have sl's millions (just wish he would of used it better),

If TRASH win and they don't get their ground you have to fear for them, mind you aren't they still paying for about 6 managers?

Are UWE or Sainbury's involved in any financial apsect of the deal to assist it through to fruition?

Although it has to be said that their balance sheet and P&L is massively better than ours.  

they haven't got a sugar daddy underwriting their debt we currently have

Well, it will be interesting to see how SL/JL eventually handle the debt. My prediction is that in exchange for writing off all, or part, of the debt ownershp of the ground will pass to Bristol Sport. SL certainly hasn't shared his plans with me, but if you know any detail would be interested.

Whilst we're on the subject any idea who Rovers owe their debt to and how likely that is to be called in?

Well, it will be interesting to see how SL/JL eventually handle the debt. My prediction is that in exchange for writing off all, or part, of the debt ownershp of the ground will pass to Bristol Sport. SL certainly hasn't shared his plans with me, but if you know any detail would be interested.

Whilst we're on the subject any idea who Rovers owe their debt to and how likely that is to be called in?

thats the important thing, whether it will be called in or not, I suspect its owed to messer duncford and higgs

Archived