IGNORED

Some More Good Press For The Club

Monkeh

Would've been great for the kids, really hope they enjoyed it. Good to see City helping out in the community and I think City do quite a bit.

Is my son's school CheddarReds and the kids are absolutely full if it. He had Sean O' Driscoll and JET come into his classroom and sign autographs and they had some coaching with Derek Williams. SOD himself contacted the school to arrange it it seems. Fantastic day for the school and the kids are really proud. It's on BBC Points West at 6.30 tonight.

Our boy asked JET how to be a good footballer and JET told him to work hard and look after his team-mates. Top bloke!

Good to see the players out in the community. Means so much to the kids. An experience they'll never forget.

Side point. I think Pack is turning into Dartagnan.

No doubt Carey's told him a shaggy beard is the key to longevity at City. Karleigh Osborne seems to be following similar advice in the hope of a permanent contract.

Interesting that SO'D's head appears to be twice as big as anybody else's and 3x the size of Marvin and Baldock.

Is that the trialist, Forrester, back right?

Did we establish whether that's Forrester or not? Certainly looks like him. Interesting that someone who's "training with us to keep up his fitness" is doing things as a first team squad member...

Excellent work though City; you do wonder why we haven't been doing this for years though...

Did we establish whether that's Forrester or not? Certainly looks like him. Interesting that someone who's "training with us to keep up his fitness" is doing things as a first team squad member...

Confirmed by Ray above.

My immediate thought was if it was him then a decision's already been made on a longer stay if he's involved with things like that.

Is my son's school CheddarReds and the kids are absolutely full if it. He had Sean O' Driscoll and JET come into his classroom and sign autographs and they had some coaching with Derek Williams. SOD himself contacted the school to arrange it it seems. Fantastic day for the school and the kids are really proud. It's on BBC Points West at 6.30 tonight.

Our boy asked JET how to be a good footballer and JET told him to work hard and look after his team-mates. Top bloke!

Very minor point but sure it was him ? He doesn't return from international duty until today according to the Post

Archived