IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Sheffield United.

Garland-sweden

On friday 20 of us coming over to Bristol. 18 from Sweden and 2 from Norway. We are looking forward to the game and really hope that we can take all the points. We are in a good run now so we are optimistic. 2-0 City would be nice. COYR!!!

Hope you have a great day.  I think it's brilliant we have some Swedish (and Norwegian) glory hunters!!  Ha, ha!

On friday 20 of us coming over to Bristol. 18 from Sweden and 2 from Norway. We are looking forward to the game and really hope that we can take all the points. We are in a good run now so we are optimistic. 2-0 City would be nice. COYR!!!

Where are you planning to have a drink before the game..?

Sorry, really sorry, to see Sweden could not get past Portugal especially with that arrogant pre pubescent kid in their ranks. Every time he bags one he celebrates by looking like he has just done his best ever stand up dump. What a total arse wipe! Anyway, I hope Sweden will now support England in Brazil :)

Sorry, really sorry, to see Sweden could not get past Portugal especially with that arrogant pre pubescent kid in their ranks. Every time he bags one he celebrates by looking like he has just done his best ever stand up dump. What a total arse wipe! Anyway, I hope Sweden will now support England in Brazil :)

Yes it was sorry. But to be honest, Portugal was the better team in the 2 games. When we had 2-1 the stadium was going on but Portugal is very good in counter attack. Most swedes now will support England in Brazil. The home nation will be the favourites, they will be hard to beat.

I think "Garland-Sweden" is having a few problems with his "counting" here. I understand from the club there will actually be 24 of our Nordic friends coming over for this game. Although, interestingly, had this same group been coming in the mid or late 80s, they would have totalled just 16.

Anyway, a warm, west country welcome awaits. All twenty of you

Archived