IGNORED

Season Ticket - Bring A Friend

Bar BS3

Just thought that I'd post to say that I've just called the ticket line to enquire about the "bring a friend" offer that all season ticket holders get for one game this season.

All very straight forward, no quibble about which match or availability.

So I've got a newbie coming on Saturday for their first ever football match and hopefully a new City fan for life.

Just wanted to urge all season ticket holders to do the same and not miss out on this great offer.

• Admin

Just thought that I'd post to say that I've just called the ticket line to enquire about the "bring a friend" offer that all season ticket holders get for one game this season.

All very straight forward, no quibble about which match or availability.

So I've got a newbie coming on Saturday for their first ever football match and hopefully a new City fan for life.

Just wanted to urge all season ticket holders to do the same and not miss out on this great offer.

I hope that you are still friends Saturday night

Not sure how I can get someone else to go when I cant be arsed myself at the moment. I am still looking for my mojo.

I know, these 5 game unbeaten runs, having a player that's got 14 goals & 9 assists before the end of November, it's all just rubbish!

I know, these 5 game unbeaten runs, having a player that's got 14 goals & 9 assists before the end of November, it's all just rubbish!

Yeah its great watching football thats on par with what i witnessed under Pulis. 

Some fans are sooooo reactionary. A bad run and we are going down, then a couple of wins and we are going up.

In fairness though, I know you have stood by SOD all season but come on.... the football is dire.

***EDIT****

I am actually going tomorrow and somewhat looking forward to it. I hope we have turned it around.

Archived