IGNORED

Lost Birthday Present

Dave L

At a recent game, a young supporter lost a birthday gift at Ashton Gate. Their mother then phoned the BCFC Megastore to see if it had been found. At that point, it hadn't. Thanks to the honesty of one of our supporters, the lost gift has now been handed in. Unfortunately we don't have contact details for the mother who phoned in.

If you know anything about this, please phone Kay McGinty on 0117 963 0609, giving details of what was lost and when. We will then be able to re-unite you with your property.

hi dave, my suggestion would be that you use clickworker to hire 5,000 indians who will telephone each bristol resident. have your IT guys generate a list of possible bristol numbers, then expand to south glos and somerset. working down the list, you should be able to use that phenomenally specific information (a woman who knows some kid who had a birthday at some point or other) to narrow things down.

I think I can speak on behalf of Dave Floyd and the club here and say you lot should be ashamed of yourself for treating this as a joke and failing to remember that a young supporter has lost something, and would like it back. Disgraceful.

Sorry Dave. I think a few more banning orders might be appropriate here

Yes ,that's it purple ,now If you could all just look again..

Oh ,this colour blindness is a curse i tells ya .

Anyway ",Come on you browns"

When the brown,brown robin goes bob bob bobbin along...

Aren't robins mostly brown? Just saying, like...

What if people who were told they were colourblind weren't and people who aren't have Colour overdose? Which adds colour to everything

Mind Boggling stuff Jeff

You mean everything is brown and grey but some people imagine colours? Very hard to disprove, that ;)

Archived