IGNORED

Fresh Feeling

ciderbeans

Got my ticket for tomorrow, new home shirt courtesy of the missus for my birthday, 5 match unbeaten run and hopefully a good attendance tomorrow. I'm feeling a good result coming our way tomorrow. Will be a tough game but were a little further ahead in the transitional phase compared to Sheffield United and I think it will show.

Got my ticket for tomorrow, new home shirt courtesy of the missus for my birthday, 5 match unbeaten run and hopefully a good attendance tomorrow. I'm feeling a good result coming our way tomorrow. Will be a tough game but were a little further ahead in the transitional phase compared to Sheffield United and I think it will show.

When was you're birthday ciderbeans and how old are you old chap?

I always love your optimism on here mate fair play. Guess you're not a season ticket holder?

Was 27 on the 16th. Was once a season ticket holder before uni and jobs got in the way. Now I am able to come on a Saturday but am saving for a mortgage so buying things like season tickets ad Xbox ones take a backseat atm. Will try get to home games occasionally though.

I am very optimistic about city. Yes we've had hard times but I can really see it all turning around. I have bristol city running through my veins and always will.

CTID

Was 27 on the 16th. Was once a season ticket holder before uni and jobs got in the way. Now I am able to come on a Saturday but am saving for a mortgage so buying things like season tickets ad Xbox ones take a backseat atm. Will try get to home games occasionally though.

I am very optimistic about city. Yes we've had hard times but I can really see it all turning around. I have bristol city running through my veins and always will.

CTID

Happy belated birthday wishes mate. Hope you had many a thatchers!! Almost as old as me now!!

Archived