IGNORED

Colin Kazim-Richards

TMS

Errr....I hope you don't mind me asking but where are these toilets. Just for reference of course. Ahem,

I wont mention the toilets, but it's busier than Tesco's at christmas. You should see it, and half of them are wearing wedding rings. The worst instance that has stuck in my mind was when two blokes came out of the toilets and one was wiping his mouth. As he drove away i noticed he had a child seat in his car. We spoke to the police about it the problem and their response was " Not a lot we can do about it "

I wont mention the toilets, but it's busier than Tesco's at christmas. You should see it, and half of them are wearing wedding rings. The worst instance that has stuck in my mind was when two blokes came out of the toilets and one was wiping his mouth. As he drove away i noticed he had a child seat in his car. We spoke to the police about it the problem and their response was " Not a lot we can do about it "

And if anyone wants to report this comment to the old bill, then be my guest. Me and everyone else who lives around here are sick to the back teeth with these dogs !

SX225 has a point. There's a reason why gays have sex in public toilets and straights, by and large, don't. Women, by and large, have more self-respect.

Not all, mind you. A mate claims to have heard a female cry of "Stop shagging I so hard, you'm spilling my chips!" on a Saturday night round the back of the Colston Hall :o

You should see what goes on in the toilets opposite my house. They're never charged !

Why would anyone charge a toilet ?

This is just what I mean when I talk about a drop of standards. When I was young a toilet would be hanged for this type of behaviour !

Well at least this thread is educational from the point of view of why liberalism is such a failure and generally needs avoiding.

It's more educational as to how quick people are to pass off a provocative homophobic gesture. If it was mimicking peeling a banana in a renowned immigrant area you'd hope it wouldn't get the same derision and ignorance but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's more educational as to how quick people are to pass off a provocative homophobic gesture. If it was mimicking peeling a banana in a renowned immigrant area you'd hope it wouldn't get the same derision and ignorance but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Not at all, he's done wrong, we all get that, but it's the way it's being dealt with that is the problem, do you honestly believe that a court will find him guilty? especially given the sort of defence he is likely to produce and high powered barristers defending him, so any chance of making a point will be lost, why not just get the FA to send on an awareness course?.

Not at all, he's done wrong, we all get that, but it's the way it's being dealt with that is the problem, do you honestly believe that a court will find him guilty? especially given the sort of defence he is likely to produce and high powered barristers defending him, so any chance of making a point will be lost, why not just get the FA to send on an awareness course?.

Wasn't so much aimed at you but it has largely been passed off as nothing, which isn't a great surprise considering similar previous topics. And under the Public Order act he's pretty much caught bang to rights.

Wasn't so much aimed at you but it has largely been passed off as nothing, which isn't a great surprise considering similar previous topics. And under the Public Order act he's pretty much caught bang to rights.

Securing a conviction will be very tricky indeed I would suspect, he could interpret the actions as anything, create an element of doubt.

of course he may well plead guilty, oh hang on he's a footballer.

Archived