IGNORED

4Th Tier Football Beckons...

Tomo

That's where we are heading.

I looked across at the directors box today where Lansdown Jnr and co were sat and I thought "Can you see this? Are you watching the same dross as me?"

Nobody is doing anything about it. It's just rubbish.

They'll be seeing it, and thinking about their "decision making" Kaise. And how a year ago, sod seemed the right bloke. Not to avoid relegation, perhaps. But to sort us out in League One, for sure. And now they'll be wondering, if he's not up to it, who the hell is?

They'll be seeing it, and thinking about their "decision making" Kaise. And how a year ago, sod seemed the right bloke. Not to avoid relegation, perhaps. But to sort us out in League One, for sure. And now they'll be wondering, if he's not up to it, who the hell is?

no one can save us on todays showing.one of the worst city performances in the 25 Years i have been going. We set out every game to try not lose, sheff utd were a very poor side and were there for the taking if we had approached with the right attitude,however with this moron in charge we will unfortunately continue in the current vein and be in league 2 next season..totally ****** off with it all..

no one can save us on todays showing.one of the worst city performances in the 25 Years i have been going. We set out every game to try not lose, sheff utd were a very poor side and were there for the taking if we had approached with the right attitude,however with this moron in charge we will unfortunately continue in the current vein and be in league 2 next season..totally ****** off with it all..

What characterises SOD is his inflexibility. By all means set up not to lose against Orient but against relegation rivals we need to beat why not actually try to win? Especially as the "let's not concede and hope we score" approach failed.

What characterises SOD is his inflexibility. By all means set up not to lose against Orient but against relegation rivals we need to beat why not actually try to win? Especially as the "let's not concede and hope we score" approach failed.

If you are going to play one man up front who is the smallest player on the field up against 2 big centre backs and still play long balls up to him,how on earth are you going to score goals?He had one good chance in the whole game and even the top strikers only score about 1 in 5 chances!!

If you are going to play one man up front who is the smallest player on the field up against 2 big centre backs and still play long balls up to him,how on earth are you going to score goals?He had one good chance in the whole game and even the top strikers only score about 1 in 5 chances!!

Quite. I have said elsewhere that persisting with a tactic that doesn't work is not what I would expect from a coach of SOD's credentials. Either he is not prepared to admit he is wrong, and he does seem to be a man with that sense of certainty that he is right, or he has run out of ideas. Both are worrying prospects, to say the least.

2 league wins from 17 games. 3 points from safety. I think it's safe to assume that we are smack bang in the middle of another relegation battle.

That's the truth. We now need to average one win in every three games plus a fair few draws just to stand a chance of staying up.

Don't worry about it though, everything will be alright.... The good news is that we've got a team of young, talented, hungry, largely home-grown players.... Or so I'm told. "They" also reassure me we will go on a long winning run as soon as we win our first game.....

Did he have his crayons out?

I haven't got enough credits left for today to 'like' every reply so far but top comments from everyone of you. Even Red-Robbo is staying loyal to his beloved BBC propaganda newsagency - an organisation with the resources to have done a head count yesterday to give the true actual attendance figure.

Anyway, the way this club is/has been managed by the $billionaire ownership is truely shocking. At least when we were last in this division there was real hope with the likes of Tinman, Thorpe and Murray on the pitch but now we're 4th tier standard dross.

That's the truth. We now need to average one win in every three games plus a fair few draws just to stand a chance of staying up.

Don't worry about it though, everything will be alright.... The good news is that we've got a team of young, talented, hungry, largely home-grown players.... Or so I'm told. "They" also reassure me we will go on a long winning run as soon as we win our first game.....

Interesting that some of those of whom you speak were not at the game yesterday. I guess it's easier to be bullish when you're not watching the crap that unfolds in front of your eyes.

We'll sack SOD, he'll go on to do well at another club whilst many sit scratching their heads not understanding why and then our new manager will just suffer the same fate as SOD, McInnes, Millen etc and the pattern will continue. McInnes now has a 54% win ratio at Aberdeen, Millen is doing great things for Crystal Palace, GJ got Yeovil promoted... doesn't take a genius to figure out the manager isn't the sole reason this club is rotting away but of course we'll continue to drive managers out and blaming them whilst the people above him, the people who hired him, will continue to live a happy and peaceful life like they have no blame in it all.

Cheer up, we are about to be put to the sword by the mighty Tamworth on national TV- that really will be a low point, on the plus side they are semi professional so probably no postmen/milkmen playing.

Archived