IGNORED

Pastys

tts_city

so today was total rubbish, but at half time i was looking forward to one of the cracking home made pastys i had at the oldham game, so i trot down at half time to be told that there had been so many complaints about them they pulled them from the menu, they actually had bits of recognisable  meat and veg in them and were delicious, so i had to make do with a normal slop filled one which wasnt half as nice, so anyone care to own up to putting an end to one of the only highlights i have had recently at a city game ?  I want those pastys back!!! 

so today was total rubbish, but at half time i was looking forward to one of the cracking home made pastys i had at the oldham game, so i trot down at half time to be told that there had been so many complaints about them they pulled them from the menu, they actually had bits of recognisable meat and veg in them and were delicious, so i had to make do with a normal slop filled one which wasnt half as nice, so anyone care to own up to putting an end to one of the only highlights i have had recently at a city game ? I want those pastys back!!!

So who told you about the complaints? More likely they weren't profitable enough if I read Lindley's right :(

Archived