IGNORED

Their Goal

bcfctim

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but did anyone else notice the blatant body check on Cunningham(?) off the ball leaving their winger free to cross it in? How that wasn't a foul and our goal was I'll never know.

SOD in his post match interview said he had reviewed that incident and it wasn't a foul in his opinion.

SOD in his post match interview said he had reviewed that incident and it wasn't a foul in his opinion.

sod in his post match interview also had some good things to say about our performance so I would say it is clear he doesn't know anything about football.

Earlier on in the game this inept referee gave a free kick against JET for using a body check, this was equal to the incident that led to their goal. I know that you cannot hide behind this incident for a hugely tepid display, it was uninspiring and dull. However, the referee was inconsistent and appeared to revel in his part in the game instead of being invisible to the spectator, poor display, but don't let that distract from a very average city display.

I thought Cunningham was fouled, and thought most of our players thought so to as they stopped playing straight after expecting a free kick. Also at the final whistle Greg went onto the pitch and seemed to be speaking to the ref at length. I know it never changes anything but he has never been one to moan at the ref so he must have felt he needed to say something.

Archived