IGNORED

Leyton Orient, Preston, Tamworth

ScottMurray'srightboot

Two really tough games coming up, Orient top of the league and Preston in 5th, unbeaten in six.

If we were to lose these two, (very good chance) the Tamworth game could quite possibly be s**t or bust for SO'D.

Thoughts?

We are perfectly capable of beating Orient and I am certain we will beat Tamworth, the hardest of the three is Preston away. If Orient are confident, as they should be, and try to attack us then the likes of JET will open them up.

We should remember we have only lost one game in six and for the first time this season actually look reasonably solid at the back, Osbourne looks a very handy acquisition.

We are perfectly capable of beating Orient and I am certain we will beat Tamworth, the hardest of the three is Preston away. If Orient are confident, as they should be, and try to attack us then the likes of JET will open them up.

We should remember we have only lost one game in six and for the first time this season actually look reasonably solid at the back, Osbourne looks a very handy acquisition.

That's one way of looking at it.

I personally would try and play a different style and surprise them. They will come all guns blazing and expect us to play a patient and narrow style. Maybe a bit of width and some adventure in our side might catch them cold. We need to at least have a go, because sitting back and doing what we have will see us get beat anyway.

That's one way of looking at it.

I personally would try and play a different style and surprise them. They will come all guns blazing and expect us to play a patient and narrow style. Maybe a bit of width and some adventure in our side might catch them cold. We need to at least have a go, because sitting back and doing what we have will see us get beat anyway.

I've highlighted a word I'm not sure SOD knows. He certainly knows cautious though.

The Bristol Sunday Independant has us down for a win at Preston :yes:

Orient should be a fascinating game.

Tuesday for me will be an indication of whether we are progressing. We looked pathetic at home to P'Boro. 2nd best in every dept. I really want to see a competitive game with City winning. 

City teams of old would surprise you and pull wins like this out the bag. It's probably the age of this team that's the issue .

If we couldn't get a point against a truly awful Sheffield United team, what hope is there against Orient or PNE?

But we'll beat Tamworth live on the box, pull out a plum 3rd round tie and the powers that be will be all slapping each others backs :(

Something very similar saved Alan Dicks :whistle:

Two really tough games coming up, Orient top of the league and Preston in 5th, unbeaten in six.

If we were to lose these two, (very good chance) the Tamworth game could quite possibly be s**t or bust for SO'D.

Thoughts?

Who is this SOD!? None of these teams are tough to beat FFS! We should be beating any of these teams HOME and AWAY, we were a championship team last season.

I'm sure other teams have 'the likes of Jet' that have been utterly battered by Orient, they are where they are for a reason.

Archived