IGNORED

Something Worrying I Heard The Other Week...

Red Cloud

this was from someone who knows someone in the club (yeah I know it sound's like one of those but I know for a fact he's pretty good mates with this individual).

Apparently the players turn up pretty much when they want for training, SOD has little idea what time they arrive and even when he knows they're late, no fines or anything!

Didn't post this before because I always thought SOD was a disciplinarian, but this lethargic, "please yourself" training regime fits right in with the players attitude we see most games.

Honestly not trying to start rumours, wondered if anyone else has heard similar?

this was from someone who knows someone in the club (yeah I know it sound's like one of those but I know for a fact he's pretty good mates with this individual).

Apparently the players turn up pretty much when they want for training, SOD has little idea what time they arrive and even when he knows they're late, no fines or anything!

Didn't post this before because I always thought SOD was a disciplinarian, but this lethargic, "please yourself" training regime fits right in with the players attitude we see most games.

Honestly not trying to start rumours, wondered if anyone else has heard similar?

Complete BS

I know one of the players a bit, that is rubbish. If anything its the opposite and it's very regimented and detailed.

Battle of the sources. Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Admin

Very odd post, maybe there is a time frame where the players can arrive.

Maybe that they are told be there between 0900 and 1000, if you want to do extra training, otherwise main training starts at 10

You always here stories about player XX who is always first in for training and last to leave etc.

Expect just a misunderstanding of what was being told?

There's nothing wrong with the players' attitude - from what I can see at AG. They all try hard, work to the best of their abilities and look genuinely dejected when we lose.

It's how we've been set up and what they've been told to do that is the problem.

We have the players here to get us comfortably in the top half of this division, if they were handled right.

It's all part of their "decision making" development. SOD waits at the gate with a clipboard, accurately noting each player's time of arrival, whether they allowed time to shave (those that have started this), tuck their shirts in, do their belts up tightly, put on clean calvin whatsit pants, and so on. This is but one way that he assesses the decision making capacity of each individual. How and when they arrive will be plenty enough to tell Sod about players ability to make early-doors decisions.

All very essential to the great master plan. Expect the mighty Orient to be surprised by our decision-making tomorrow night!

Archived