IGNORED

A 'nothing' Season

Major Isewater

Can't the footballing gods just give us a break.i think we are all fed up with struggling despondently.

All i wanted for this season was a quiet progression using young motivated players who would win a few and lose a few but who would above all entertain us and give us hope for the future without the stress and disappointment that we've suffered for so long..

Is it really so much to ask,just to be a midtable side for once in a blue moon?

Shock as side playing one up front finds itself top of the prem.

it's a great system when you have the players especially a striker who is comfortable in that position and Giroud is accomplished in that position and a major reason an unfancied team like Montpelier won the french title and why he came to Wengers attention, he's 27 years old and for the first 5 years of his career he would quite easily qualify for the journeyman moniker, playing mainly in the french lower leagues.

The problem is Baldock is neither the correct striker for this role and neither is our midfield adequate for this formation, unfortunately I suspect playing 2 upfront would mean that JET might have to make way, which is ridiculous at the moment, DMC did this system to death with Maynard and it failed, who'd be a manager eh?.

Can't the footballing gods just give us a break.i think we are all fed up with struggling despondently.

All i wanted for this season was a quiet progression using young motivated players who would win a few and lose a few but who would above all entertain us and give us hope for the future without the stress and disappointment that we've suffered for so long..

Is it really so much to ask,just to be a midtable side for once in a blue moon?

I feel the same, as do those I go with. I thought at the start of the season I just want to see us win more than we lose. Hasn't happend so far, shame. I never expected promotion but I expected better than this.

Archived