IGNORED

Sod's Postmatch Interview For Leyton Orient In Advance

where's the joy

thought we kept it quite tight for the first two minutes. their first three goals came at unfortunate times. yes i admit we didnt get a shot on target till 5 minutes from the end but the club is in transition which means the team can only pass to eachother on our side of the half way line. the last three goals summed up our season, thought we were very unlucky with flinty's second own goal. you've got to take the rough with the smooth and the three goals in the middle showed that little bit of confidence is missing amongst the younger players. so i could have accepted 9-0 but the penalty in extra time was most unfortunate, so 10-0 on reflection was about right. thats two goals against for every pillar.

yes 7 of their goals came from set pieces, and the lads have apparently been working hard on these in training. am i looking forward to the new stadium? well i've got a stadium in my head like, but 

and on and on and on

"If you watch it back on the DVD, you can see we actually played very well - regardless of how it appeared at the time. We had more posession and the fans need to accept that 0-4 against a team like Leyton Orient is not a bad result"  

"I dont get the booing at the final whistle.

The fans have to remember we are rebuilding this club from the bottom up.

Just this week news that training kit will be available for purchase from the club shop in the week after Christmas is just one example of the good things going on behind the scenes...."

"I dont get the booing at the final whistle.

The fans have to remember we are rebuilding this club from the bottom up.

Just this week news that training kit will be available for purchase from the club shop in the week after Christmas is just one example of the good things going on behind the scenes...."

Cyril, old boy, it's time for some good things in front of the scenes. Stop doing all the good stuff behind the bloody scenes! It's driving us nuts

SOD post match speech:

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Stockhausen's post article post Orient

Hey, man, you don't talk to the SOD. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Cyril, old boy, it's time for some good things in front of the scenes. Stop doing all the good stuff behind the bloody scenes! It's driving us nuts

The conditions of my restraining order are very clear about me limiting my stuff to behind the scenes...sorry I cant be of more help.

thought we kept it quite tight for the first two minutes. their first three goals came at unfortunate times. yes i admit we didnt get a shot on target till 5 minutes from the end but the club is in transition which means the team can only pass to eachother on our side of the half way line. the last three goals summed up our season, thought we were very unlucky with flinty's second own goal. you've got to take the rough with the smooth and the three goals in the middle showed that little bit of confidence is missing amongst the younger players. so i could have accepted 9-0 but the penalty in extra time was most unfortunate, so 10-0 on reflection was about right. thats two goals against for every pillar.

yes 7 of their goals came from set pieces, and the lads have apparently been working hard on these in training. am i looking forward to the new stadium? well i've got a stadium in my head like, but 

and on and on and on

Dross

Interviewer: "Sean, I'm sure no-one saw that coming, not even you. How do you feel?"

SOD: "Stupid question!" ...I have only one thing to say....   Translation!....  and it's Mister O'Driscoll to you.

Whisper in background:  "Sean...it's transition.... trans-ition!"

Interviewer: "But we only managed to get the ball out of our half six times during the entire game. Orient, on the other hand, had 35 shots on target and hit the woodwork four times."

SOD: "Whoa! Whoa!... Whoaah!!!!"  .....mumble, mumble, mumble .....What about the red card and the penalty.... and the pitch invasion?

Interviewer: "Pardon? .........What red card? What penalty? ...........There was no pitch invasion"

Voice in background: "Ok, That's enough ....no more questions.....Sean is clearly distressed and very upset"

Interviewer: "Mr O'Driscoll, how do you think this is going to affect your future at the club? It's clear the players were not following the instructions you gave them."

Voice in background: (barely audible): "Just say No Comment"

SOD : "No comment!" .... "No comment!" ....... "FFS No Fricking comment!"

Voice in background: "Oh sh*t, he's having a full-blown wobbler....this wasn't in the script.....quick, pass me the medication.

(Sound of someone in the background resisting restraint and a muffled cry  "I can assure of one thing.....It won't happen again )

Interviewer: " Well, there you have it, against all the odds, a shock six-nil win for City. This appears to be a blatant contravention of the club's beloved Five Pillars and may spell the end for the club's charismatic manager."

The legal stuff: This of course is pure fiction (a Bristol City win!?)

All the characters are totally ficticious and bear no resemblance/relation to anyone living or past. All the above sentances are preceded with the word "Allegedly"

Archived