IGNORED

Has Anyone Considered Some Sensible Analysis, With Our Current Record, Of How Our Young, Inexperienced Team In A Narrow, Diamond Formation Can...

...expect to get a shot on target before Thursday, never mind Preston and Tamworth and sent any conclusions in a message to the Lansdowns, while also asking if we are expected to sit back and accept Wagstaff abuse where we are on this forum?

No? Me neither. And I've got better things to do with my time, quite frankly...

...expect to get a shot on target before Thursday, never mind Preston and Tamworth and sent any conclusions in a message to the Lansdowns, while also asking if we are expected to sit back and accept Wagstaff abuse where we are on this forum?

Is that if we are playing constantly for the next 54 hours and 19 minutes? if were playing cjs we may have a hope.....

I have a cunning plan, as we are going to lose anyway how about we ATTACK  FROM THE START (NOT JUST THE LAST TEN MINUTES) forget the dreary plan from dreary lets go for the throats and knock them into the middle of next week.

Ah the flaw is the dreary bit to get past. :facepalm: 

Like start threads such as has anyone considered...

Archived