IGNORED

New Chant?

Briz1122

We can hear the eastend on occasions. When we played Dagenham there were a few rounds of "eastend give us a song".

The problem is that the majority of people who I speak to, who PROACTIVELY look to improve atmosphere are losing the faith and affection for the club.

In terms of our atmosphere ? Many slag it off but very few try and help.

We can hear the eastend on occasions. When we played Dagenham there were a few rounds of "eastend give us a song".

The problem is that the majority of people who I speak to, who PROACTIVELY look to improve atmosphere are losing the faith and affection for the club.

In terms of our atmosphere ? Many slag it off but very few try and help.

I think most of us appreciate the work that you put into improving the atmosphere around AG without a doubt, it's just at the moment it is effort and not much is showing for the hard work, which makes the H block an easy target to slag off. 

Sadly over the last few years we have had nothing to shout about making it an uphill battle. At the end of the day, what is there for people to shout about? Many don't want to attend AG let alone have a sing song when were 1-0 down. Which is fair enough.

Regarding h block, On its day many say how far it has come and for me that is without doubt.

For various reasons people around the ground are losing that will to go the extra mile to improve atmos.

By the way I wasn't criticising your efforts to create a better atmosphere, you're not getting much from the club in terms of results

Back in the day the H block was brilliant, trumpets, drums, constant singing.. because fans actually had something to sing about, not anymore

So when one day results pick up, I believe your project will work

Sadly over the last few years we have had nothing to shout about making it an uphill battle. At the end of the day, what is there for people to shout about? Many don't want to attend AG let alone have a sing song when were 1-0 down. Which is fair enough.

Regarding h block, On its day many say how far it has come and for me that is without doubt.

For various reasons people around the ground are losing that will to go the extra mile to improve atmos.

Also bear in mind that any shouting will get you the Vulcan Death Stare from the stewards :fear:

Archived