IGNORED

S O D Really Starting To Annoy With Things Saying

mossey

No one is asking him to go GUNG HO! As he says, just to be a little more positive and adventurous would be nice, felt if we had done that Saturday could and should have, against one of the poorest teams seen down here, won, but had the feeling just didn't want to lose and being usual cautious self.

How many shots did we have? Not many, and not for the first time this season, possession football is all very well, as long as there's an end product, felt needed 3 points saturday, and that the most we can hope for tonight is a point. If we played like we did on Saturday, can easily see us losing 3 0, sorry to say.

No one is asking him to go GUNG HO! As he says, just to be a little more positive and adventurous would be nice, felt if we had done that Saturday could and should have, against one of the poorest teams seen down here, won, but had the feeling just didn't want to lose and being usual cautious self.

How many shots did we have? Not many, and not for the first time this season, possession football is all very well, as long as there's an end product, felt needed 3 points saturday, and that the most we can hope for tonight is a point. If we played like we did on Saturday, can easily see us losing 3 0, sorry to say.

Makes me laugh when posters like you complain about Sod being negative, and then go on to produce a really pessimistic and negative post themselves. Hey we might actually win tonight!

Or maybe we could ask DL to persuade someone else from the club to have the bottle to come and do the interview, meet and take questions from the fans, talk to journalists and write articles.

if your saying sack him, just say it, I won't tell anyone, if you are genuine would you want to justify this season so far?

Ok will do, can I borrow your rose coloured specs then pls?

Yes ok.......keep taking the tablets....bet you tell the kids there's no Santa as well....anyway chin up, it might never happen...oh by the way there's a guy at the Gate you'd get on well with... a certain Sean I'Driscoll....or is the irony lost on you?

Speaking of 50/50 chances, I now think we have a 50/50 chance of going down.  SOD reminds me of Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s in some ways - you got to take the medicine before you can get better and there's no guarantee the cure won't be worse than the illness.  Still, I hope he pulls it off, for the sake of BCFC.

and so do I, just want an end to excuses and take some responsibility and stop blaming the crowd.

and so do I, just want an end to excuses and take some responsibility and stop blaming the crowd.

I just want this**** gone, hes ten times worse than McInness. In fact I'd rather have Millen back n alllll......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *shit* just dropped off there with his diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirge zzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry dirge like tonesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *shit wake up and take yer punishment..

Archived