IGNORED

Not Going Tonight

Forza Revolution

Totally with all of the people on this thread who have said to the OP they understand the decision. In fact I'm surprised there are not more posters berating him, but I guess that's how bad it's getting, and stresses the opinion of others who feel the same but are still going. It was certainly very empty on Saturday and I expect the same again tonight.

I thought about not going, if I'm honest. I find every game immensely stressful* :grr:  but it seems daft not going with a season ticket and being a BS3 resident.

*I'll be on my own tonight but I'm heading to the back of the EE to sing and keep warm, and hopefully enjoy myself a bit  :chant6ez:  

come on city prove me wrong

I aint going tonite cant face it!

first league game I have chosen not to go to, since well cant remember.

I started watching when I was about 10 years old, now 44!

first game was in the old first div, against teams like Arsenal man u, Liverpool

then came the slide all the way to the basement, but somehow it didn't seem as bad as this

been a season ticket holder for years now, but it has really become a bore and a chore, I will always support city but it is just not enjoyable anymore

its not the results ,we have to be fair pretty much always been at this level, but we used to try to play at least

I remember Riley, Pritchard, taylor Turner, Jordan Shutt, Milne, none great players( Jordan getting on a bit ), but a team over the years that on the whole entertained

the last straw for me was Saturday against a truly awful team in sheff utd, they were happy to let us keep the ball for 8-10 passes  because they knew we weren't good enough to do anything with it

just waiting and hoping for JET to score from nothing is not a tactic

I am afraid this is sods team and squad and it is not very good, we are in a relegation battle, but we have been before, the difference this time is so many people are getting to the point of not caring because the football on offer is just so bad

I hope we win tonight and I hope we stay up, but most of all I hope at some point in the next year or so we start to play football again

coyr

All my family, friends, work associates can not BELIEVE I have already missed 3 games this season. As most of you know I have been a season ticket holder for yonks etc and supported the club since age 6. 37 years in december. I am missing my 4th home game tonight. It still feels so so strange not meeting up with Mat and the others for a beer. Making the prediction pre match at the robins or Angel, having a burger or chips (at the robins espeoially on evening games). Then there is the half time analysis with a beer in the dolman bar. Its wierd. Really wierd.

But we are where we are and I am sat at home for the 4th time in over 20 odd years. My dad who passed away in february WOULD BE SHOCKED. He was a massive supporter (hence my fanatical addiction to the club) but he also lost the "every game bug" in his 50's I guess. Enough is enough and until the club start acting like a professional football club in the 5th/6th biggest city in England, I will miss games like tonight.

COYR - give us a win tonight - I will be listening sadly (by choice I might add)

Bloody hell - I thought I was reading a post that I could have written. We must have been posting at the same time - its sad though mate that we feel like this at the moment. I am 43 next month so know exactly where you are at this time. I guess you will be listening !

come on city prove me wrong

I aint going tonite cant face it!

first league game I have chosen not to go to, since well cant remember.

I started watching when I was about 10 years old, now 44!

first game was in the old first div, against teams like Arsenal man u, Liverpool

then came the slide all the way to the basement, but somehow it didn't seem as bad as this

been a season ticket holder for years now, but it has really become a bore and a chore, I will always support city but it is just not enjoyable anymore

its not the results ,we have to be fair pretty much always been at this level, but we used to try to play at least

I remember Riley, Pritchard, taylor Turner, Jordan Shutt, Milne, none great players( Jordan getting on a bit ), but a team over the years that on the whole entertained

the last straw for me was Saturday against a truly awful team in sheff utd, they were happy to let us keep the ball for 8-10 passes  because they knew we weren't good enough to do anything with it

just waiting and hoping for JET to score from nothing is not a tactic

I am afraid this is sods team and squad and it is not very good, we are in a relegation battle, but we have been before, the difference this time is so many people are getting to the point of not caring because the football on offer is just so bad

I hope we win tonight and I hope we stay up, but most of all I hope at some point in the next year or so we start to play football again

coyr

I think SL and his family should wake up and read some threads from the hardcore fans (like myself) who are sat at home tonight !

All my family, friends, work associates can not BELIEVE I have already missed 3 games this season. As most of you know I have been a season ticket holder for yonks etc and supported the club since age 6. 37 years in december. I am missing my 4th home game tonight. It still feels so so strange not meeting up with Mat and the others for a beer. Making the prediction pre match at the robins or Angel, having a burger or chips (at the robins espeoially on evening games). Then there is the half time analysis with a beer in the dolman bar. Its wierd. Really wierd.

But we are where we are and I am sat at home for the 4th time in over 20 odd years. My dad who passed away in february WOULD BE SHOCKED. He was a massive supporter (hence my fanatical addiction to the club) but he also lost the "every game bug" in his 50's I guess. Enough is enough and until the club start acting like a professional football club in the 5th/6th biggest city in England, I will miss games like tonight.

COYR - give us a win tonight - I will be listening sadly (by choice I might add)

I feel the same way . Been addicted to City for 38 years, since the age of 5 but this is the third game iv'e missed this season . Lost my enthusiasm for it. I think it's been the last 4 years of struggle, especially after all the mistakes at board level. Just completely fed up with it. Even the slide from 1st division to fourth didn't seem as bad as this.

Archived