IGNORED

Paddy Madden (Merged)

Bristol_South_End

Not trying to start a rumour or anything, just wondering what people think:

"@alidurdenBBC: Yeovil Town put last season's top scorer and playoff hero Paddy Madden on the transfer list. No goals in ten #ytfc appearances this season."

Worth trying to get on loan to see how he does, maybe buy him in Jan in a partial swap deal with Fontaine?

Not trying to start a rumour or anything, just wondering what people think:

"@alidurdenBBC: Yeovil Town put last season's top scorer and playoff hero Paddy Madden on the transfer list. No goals in ten #ytfc appearances this season."

Worth trying to get on loan to see how he does, maybe buy him in Jan in a partial swap deal with Fontaine?

Been on the cards him and GJ haven't seen eye to eye for a while.

Not really sure where you get that from, young sir. 2 in 32 for Carlisle is hardly brilliant and an inform 13 and 9 in Season and a bit dont scream that he has it in him consistently as he hasnt scored loads anywhere yet indeed 13 for Yeovil last year was his highest league total!, bit like Baldock in that respect. Scored relatively well in the Irish League could potentally another Andy Smith in the making.

Never mind what he did at Carlisle, when he was 20 and hald only just come to this country. 22 in

42 League One appearances for a West Country side seems OK to me!

Not really sure where you get that from, young sir.  2 in 32 for Carlisle is hardly brilliant and an inform 13 and 9 in Season and a bit dont scream that he has it in him consistently as he hasnt scored loads anywhere yet indeed 13 for Yeovil last year was his highest league total!, bit like Baldock in that respect. Scored relatively well in the Irish League could potentally another Andy Smith in the making. 

I agree RMLF, I'd be cautious in a player that's only really scored well at one club. He did well last season so maybe a change in club is what he needs if things have gone stale at Yeovil.

Practicing for panto? ;-)

It's the season to be jolly...or so every flippin' advert on tv wants us to believe. I'm well fed up hearing about Christmas etc and it's not even December yet. So if Madden wants to join our panto I've no objection

Always bemused by fans assumptions from putting 2 and 2 together.

Reminds me of the summer silly season re the transfer window.

Absolutely nothing official to suggest this is going to happen, yet theres a hyperthetical conversation in full swing.

Reminds me of the Mrs. Nothing personal, like, I just don't get it!

Rumour is that if we sign Madden we have to sign his friend Kevin. Dawson as well. He was signed by Yeovil at the same time as Madden because he was homesick. More rumours from Yeovil are that he got too big for his boots and used his brother to get a big pay rise after his scoring feats of last season. For my sins I work with a Yeovil fan-one of the downsides of living near Yeovil!

Archived