IGNORED

Firkin Radio Bristol

Aizoon

I'm in work,got a DB radio but you can't pick up Radio Bristol in fn Bridgwater???

So a choice of the Gas game or doing some work,the latter is more enjoyable!

Bill sounds like they are playing ok, a lot of possession, but not really created a worthwhile chance and conceded a bad goal from a ball over the top.

Bill sounds like they are playing ok, a lot of possession, but not really created a worthwhile chance and conceded a bad goal from a ball over the top.

Cheers Esmond, I'm starting to lose patience with it all now, SOD needs to change things,if he can't or won't? Then it maybe time for a new man to come in who will.

The club needs a spark,it needs someone who is going to get us out of this negative rut.

I would rather we had a REAL go and attacked teams,I've had enough of hoping for the odd 1-0 win ( which we don't seem capable of anyway!)

Cheers Esmond, I'm starting to lose patience with it all now, SOD needs to change things,if he can't or won't? Then it maybe time for a new man to come in who will.

The club needs a spark,it needs someone who is going to get us out of this negative rut.

I would rather we had a REAL go and attacked teams,I've had enough of hoping for the odd 1-0 win ( which we don't seem capable of anyway!)

He has lined up 5-3-2 according to him and not 3-5-2 that people are saying, he should have done that on saturday perhaps, I think had we won saturday tonight would not have mattered so much, I have a feeling we are going to get a point tonight for some reason, mind you that might be the gin and tonic and white wine.

Archived