IGNORED

A Post Deleted Just Asking For The Lansdown Family To Wake Up...

Tomo

Noticed one of my posts relating to hardcore fans staying away has been deleted,

Time for the family to wake up, speak up and act (lets make the right decision this time Steve, SOD resigns (:laugh:) and you pick a decent manager),

I still cant understand why you opted for millen when you had attempted to invest in a big salary manager in Coppell (who walked and actually costed you nothing) - why didnt you act and spend the same budget that you were prepared to spend with Coppell ?) Oh well water under the bridge !

Sort it out - put your feet up tomorrow morning with a nice coffee overlooking guernsey, book a flight, get over to BS3 and show some passion and 2 balls !

Summary - frustrated !

Tomo

Noticed one of my posts relating to hardcore fans staying away has been deleted,

Time for the family to wake up, speak up and act (lets make the right decision this time Steve, SOD resigns ( :laugh:) and you pick a decent manager),

I still cant understand why you opted for millen when you had attempted to invest in a big salary manager in Coppell (who walked and actually costed you nothing) - why didnt you act and spend the same budget that you were prepared to spend with Coppell ?) Oh well water under the bridge !

Sort it out - put your feet up tomorrow morning with a nice coffee overlooking guernsey, book a flight, get over to BS3 and show some passion and 2 balls !

Summary - frustrated !

Tomo

I'd rather see a debt free City without the Lansdown's.

Their time is up as far as I'm concerned.

The debt the club are in especially for a league one club is frightening. If we go down then it will be horrendous.

Time for the family to wake up, speak up and act (lets make the right decision this time Steve, SOD resigns ( :laugh:) and you pick a decent manager),

Summary - frustrated !

Tomo

UM If you mean your thread you started its just been moved to the other lansdown thread

I'd rather see a debt free City without the Lansdown's.

Their time is up as far as I'm concerned.

The debt the club are in especially for a league one club is frightening. If we go down then it will be horrendous.

How could this happen as it is to them the club owes the money? Other than them cheerily saying, " oh, go on then, forget that 50m you owe us"

Archived