IGNORED

Elderly Hull City Fans Attacked After Palace Match

East Yorkshire CideRed

You old wum BCR.

Central Croydon has got a horrible edge to it, it is such a shithole. Some of the worsed 2011 riots were there, uncoincidentally.

I'm not suprised that it's Palace fans responsible for this.

On a flippant note, just to chill things out; are we sure these weren't animal rights activists upset by the sight of a stuffed tiger? Also, her moaning that he's had to do her cooking for her isn't gonna please the women's lib lot, is it?

So they blew their horn, then when people followed and hit their car, they pulled over got out and confronted them ?

Don't condone what happened, but they did not help themselves.

It's assault, criminal damage and theft I expect if caught (take the story as 100% fact) I suspect the two will face a prison sentence

hold on a minute thwre is more to this...

Someone on the Palace forum saw this - and assumed it was between locals as they were not recognisable by their colours. A man with either his younger brother or son, fended off walking sticks from 'Two' pensioners who had got out of their car to hit him with their sticks. He acted under provocation with restraint. After the situation had defused, 6 locals set about on this man repeatedly punching him on the floor.

hold on a minute thwre is more to this...

Someone on the Palace forum saw this - and assumed it was between locals as they were not recognisable by their colours. A man with either his younger brother or son, fended off walking sticks from 'Two' pensioners who had got out of their car to hit him with their sticks. He acted under provocation with restraint. After the situation had defused, 6 locals set about on this man repeatedly punching him on the floor.

You're a defence solicitor, aren't you?

Archived