IGNORED

Next One Of The 5 Pillars To Topple?

myol'man

none of them have toppled we've removed a head coach who wasn;t working thats all,

We haven't shut down the acadmeny, we haven't changed any of the players with old journey men we've simply sacked a head coach who has the worst record as city manager in our history thats all,

People are panicing over nothing

The pillars are bullshit anyway e.g Community. The word community indicates that fans are part of the bigger something. It is only a club in name. Fans have no say in anything. The pillars will be whatever Mr Lansdown decides they will be.

If anything community is the most successful part of the club at the moment.

If anything community is the most successful part of the club at the moment.

Define community. Is that just the community trust, which despite its charitable status is not free e.g coaching for kids [community]?

Or is it also the relationship between the club and its fans[the community]?

Define community. Is that just the community trust, which despite its charitable status is not free e.g coaching for kids [community]?

The work that the Community Trust does is fantastic and way ahead of many other clubs, so yes, that'll be it.

Surely it's about getting out into the community, such as gong out into schools etc which I presume is free.

The work that the Community Trust does is fantastic and way ahead of many other clubs, so yes, that'll be it.

The work the community trust does which has involved my son via their coaching is not always fantastic, it is not ahead of many clubs, it isn't always free. So no that won't be it.

The work the community trust does which has involved my son via their coaching is not always fantastic, it is not ahead of many clubs, it isn't always free. So no that won't be it.

Right, your son didn't get (apparently) top-class coaching so it can't be good. Definition of small mindedness.

Right, your son didn't get (apparently) top-class coaching so it can't be good. Definition of small mindedness.

My son was greeted by coaches who were more interested in updating their facebook status than putting children at ease, my son was also smashed in the face by a ball via a lad five years older than him in the same session [!!!], my son also did not receive his certificate [twice] for attending seperate courses ... That cost money and time. That is not my definition of fantastic.

Archived