IGNORED

I'll Be First To Say It Then

Super

Apart from points and free flowing entertaining football every week he has left us with some good things and solid foundations from a starting point in the doodoo.

JET, establishing two academy players into the first team, several good signings and a brilliant win over the gas are my starters.

Good luck Sean, loved your programme notes, meeting with the fans, straight talking interviews. Success on the pitch was coming, shame you were not allowed to start what you finished but you knew that would happen although not in the timescale allowed.

All the best SO'D.

It's no coincidence that Johnson, Millen, McInnes etc have all gone to do good jobs elsewhere since leaving us. I'm sure this will be the case with you. It's no fault of your own that our board has no concept of patience or even the long-term 'vision' that they keep claiming to have despite consistently contradicting themselves.Unofrtunately you seem have suffered the same fate twice within the last twelve months. No matter what a club's hierarchy say (Forest/City and many other clubs), they seem to panic everytime and in reality have no sense of any sort of long-term strategy.

The club is rotten the core. SOD will be better off elsewhere, just as our past managers have found to be the case.

Archived