IGNORED

Thanks For Your Efforts Mr Sod

stawey

I genuinely think in ten years time we'll realise Millen, McInnes and O'Driscoll all did some good things in terms of the wider process at the club.  All of them have probably deserved to go based on results on the pitch but I think there is behind-the-scenes progress and player recruitment that we'll one day be grateful for.

All of us on the board here at AG were generous in our gratitude to Mr O'SOD for doing all the bloody interviews you have to do these days, explaining the vision and all that, as the team failed to win, week after week, and as the pressure mounted, and while we hid in the boardroom, peeking out and thinking, "Rather him than me."

We rose as one to shake him by the thr, the hand and wished him all the best in his transition. From here to, well, sod knows where...

As happy as i was to see SOD given the job i am as happy to see him go, i dont feel good about saying that but imo it wasn't working out for him,i know he had a hard job rebuilding the team from scratch but so have plenty of other managers and they are not in as bad a position as we are, i wish SOD all the best in the future but it is my club that i am now more concerned about and what i shall focus on, i have seen a few names floating about some of them good some bad imo but whoever takes over needs our support because they will certainly need it to get us out of the mess we are in, onward's and upwards  :fingerscrossed: CTID

Archived