IGNORED

One Bloke Who Hasnt Been Mentioned....

Keepers Ball

Steven Pressley

Doing wonders with a club with no money, self exiled and until recently had it not been for the deduction, Coventry City would have been in and around the play offs.

Reckon he could do a good job

Great choice Stu but would Cov let him go and would he want to come here? He's doing a brilliant job at CCFC.

Top shout and one man i actually wouldn't mind seeing here. Young, ambitious at a club with even more problems than us and doing a great job, but i don't think we'd have a chance of getting him.

My most realistic shout would be Paul Hartley. Doing very well at Alloa and is young, ambitous and is kind of like pressley just hasn't made a move to english football yet. He's got a good reputation and would be a long term option and fans would get behind him as he was a very good player for us. Inverness want him though so get on that phone now Jon!!!!!

Top shout and one man i actually wouldn't mind seeing here. Young, ambitious at a club with even more problems than us and doing a great job, but i don't think we'd have a chance of getting him.

My most realistic shout would be Paul Hartley. Doing very well at Alloa and is young, ambitous and is kind of like pressley just hasn't made a move to english football yet. He's got a good reputation and would be a long term option and fans would get behind him as he was a very good player for us. Inverness want him though so get on that phone now Jon!!!!!

Scottish.. kiss of death and with independence looming next year we won't have a budget for his work permit.

Archived