IGNORED

Carlos Anton...

BUTOR

Possibility.

Cheap and a big young prospect who is working extremely well with the u18s, plus he is the nationality home to the best international team in the world, and a former coach of a club who narrowly and unfairly lost in a champions league semi-final last year!

Obviously a wild shout but I can see it happening, seems the sort of thing our board would do. 

Possibility.

Cheap and a big young prospect who is working extremely well with the u18s, plus he is the nationality home to the best international team in the world, and a former coach of a club who narrowly and unfairly lost in a champions league semi-final last year!

Obviously a wild shout but I can see it happening, seems the sort of thing our board would do. 

with tinman as his no2?

I'm amazed his name gets banded around so much, are we really that small time that a 27yo who has probably got more football manager experience than club experience is touted for our top job?

Highly rated as a youth coach how do you think the older players will take to a kid telling them what to do? I say kid in jest as i'm only low 30's but can you really see the likes of Carey or any other player over 30 listening to a snot nosed kid?

People are blinded by the fact hes Spanish which automatically makes him amazing apparently! Madness

I can see this happening...

Impressed with recent results with the U18s, young, knows how to bring through youth players, possession football... I'm sure he is impressing a very young chief exec.

Only issue is, isn't tins his boss? Well then his boss didn't do that well did he!

But as said above. I can see this happening...

Got to be Carlos Anton having read the recent interview with him and tins on the natch wall.

Saying he 'will' be a manager at some point. Fits the bill in every way only for his lack of experience in a managerial role.

Along with his Spanish roots, it can only benefit us. Wouldn't mind getting him on a long term an giving him the time to turn bristol city into a force

Got to be Carlos Anton having read the recent interview with him and tins on the natch wall.

Saying he 'will' be a manager at some point. Fits the bill in every way only for his lack of experience in a managerial role.

Along with his Spanish roots, it can only benefit us. Wouldn't mind getting him on a long term an giving him the time to turn bristol city into a force

It certainly would be a bold decision from the board, which is why he won't be appointed!

You would hope the board can see he is the future. If he's not ready quite yet then fair enough but he fits the 5 pillars and is ambitious. Will play our youth in the right way and at the right times.

I would be confident as a supporter under his leadership

I wish there were more comments like this on here. I am not saying he is THE candidate, but he is in the mold of the kind of Manager we should be looking for. Young with bright ideas and knows that you can't treat footballers like soldiers going into battle but allows them to express themselves.

Archived