IGNORED

Talking For The Majority

BS3_RED

I have seen a lot of posts discussing SOD moving on from both the for and against camps and while I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion I do believe that it is just their opinion.

Now what annoys me is the amount of times I have read today how supposedly most of the fans feel this way or that.

Now I cant not remember being involved in any kind of poll today so please for the love of GOD, stop talking for me. I am more than capable of doing that myself. Feel free to talk about what you feel but as to what other fans feel, you aint got a clue.

I have seen a lot of posts discussing SOD moving on from both the for and against camps and while I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion I do believe that it is just their opinion.

Now what annoys me is the amount of times I have read today how supposedly most of the fans feel this way or that.

Now I cant not remember being involved in any kind of poll today so please for the love of GOD, stop talking for me. I am more than capable of doing that myself. Feel free to talk about what you feel but as to what other fans feel, you aint got a clue.

someones tired

I agree 

And i suspect most dont even know how they fell, not that im talking for them see i used the word "Suspect" I know I for one have no idea right now how i feel about it all

Also we must remember that people who use OTIB are a VERY small % of the regular fan base.

Yeah. Just like the small percentage that actually go to the games, and the small percentage of otib users who actually know shit from pudding.

Archived