IGNORED

Paul Scholes !

swanker

After all the we've had to put up with over the last few years, it's now time for this club to start moving forward with a up and coming young manager who knows football inside out and has good connections with game! Stuff Tisdale Warnock and the rest because we know ginger is the best !

A player-manager, like it, "swank." Like Coops. Scholesy would get in our midfield still, easy. Scholes, Reid, Pack. Nice. Plus, Scholes just quietly declines to be interviewed, despite winning cups and leagues and scores of admirers. Nice move. No talking up the opposition, no being rude to poor old local radio bods, no being horrible about the fans. Great. He might even sign Giggsy, first one in. JL, what you waiting for??

The blokes a true professional and has played at the highest level. Would get the respect from all the players and fans alike. If the likes of lee johnson and mark cooper can do a job then you can be sure that scholes would be able too as well. Imagine the loan we could get from man utd.

To be fair, Sir Alecx needs too long to get things right. Six or seven years, wasn't it? A lovely fella, nose a thing or two, got some contacts, but he can't even put cones out anymore. I'd go for Joe E. Barton, philosopher, wit, midfield maestro. Worth a punt?

I've often wondered about Sir Alex and his nose. Funny colour for a bloke who is tea total? As for Barton, well what can I say, the player would have to pull their fingers out with him in charge. Whoever gets the job has to turn this club around because I for one have had enough of standing on the terraces watching the City get turned over week in and week out. It's no fun !

I've often wondered about Sir Alex and his nose. Funny colour for a bloke who is tea total? As for Barton, well what can I say, the player would have to pull their fingers out with him in charge. Whoever gets the job has to turn this club around because I for one have had enough of standing on the terraces watching the City get turned over week in and week out. It's no fun !

We'll ask Scholesy about Sir Alec's hooter when he gets here, swank!

Has to be Derren Brown for me:

• Lives local (well he might, I saw him eating a Mars bar outside of Sainsbury's on Queens Road a couple of years ago)
  • Can hypnotise our team at 2.55 pm on a Saturday and make them believe they are the Brazil team from 1970
  • Can hynotise the officials to give us favourable decisions

Eva Longoria for assistant manager

The blokes a true professional and has played at the highest level. Would get the respect from all the players and fans alike. If the likes of lee johnson and mark cooper can do a job then you can be sure that scholes would be able too as well. Imagine the loan we could get from man utd.

LJ and Mark Cooper should never be mentioned in a Paul Scholes thread.

Archived